Chapter 14: The Surprise

Update. Update.

This chapter is all about information and a surprise. I really did enjoy writing this chapter. I hope you do as well.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Toshiro's POV

Everyone is speechless because of what I said. Even Kurosaki went silent and I'm sure nobody expected that to happen.

Who cares if she knows? She seems to be the joker type that keeps secrets sealed. And we will erase her memories later anyway.

"Please excuse me for being rude Hitsugaya-taicho, but why did you told her many things about what we were doing?" Kuchiki whispered to my ear.

"I just said it. I won't repeat it. I'm in a bad mood now." I replied.

Maybe the answers to her questions were just dwelling inside my head and I never really said it. But, as I have said, I am in a bad mood.

I was actually ordered to investigate her closer because, as Sotaicho said, Kuchiki is not investigating thoroughly enough.

"What do you mean a creature that cannot be seen? And what is a Shinigami?" Tobishi suddenly spoke. (I read her name in the records if Seireitei about her.)

Is she really that dumb? Or maybe this is just due to the shock?

"It's as it read. Shinigami. Death God. Or Soul Reaper. Or a Grim Reaper. I am pretty sure you get that now. Normal people can't see us. Only people with reiatsu can see us. And you can see us. The real question here is what are you?" I answered.

"What am I?" Tobishi said with a very unsure tone.

If I were compassionate right now, I would've go closer to her and give her a big hug to reassure her. Except that I am cold and it's very dark. How can I even go to her?

"Ouch." a familiar voice said.

"Be careful were you step Inoue-san. It's really dim here because it's a very old abandoned building. And why are you walking anyway?" Ishida said.

I realized right there that it was Inoue that slip and fell. And maybe she's the one I was talking about earlier. You know, the compassionate type.

"I just want to reassure her and give her a nice warm hug." she said.

As I thought.

"Stop being so compassionate and look at the big picture here." I said totally pissed off.

I hate this situation. I can't see their response. It's not that I hate the dark. It's just that I really can't see their reaction. Did they complain? Is it okay for them?