Chapter 4: The Introduction

Hey guys. I have an important announcement. I am going to post every chapter of my story 3-5 days. Its just that I hate making readers wait because I know how it feels. And guys, we reached a thousand reads. Arigatou Gozaimasu, minna-san.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Ichigo's POV

Kuso. Class is so boring. Even if I want to sleep, I can't.

I mean, I simply can't. This f***ing teacher's f***ing voice is too loud.

Alright, let's give it another shot. Let's listen, once more.

"All right, class. After all of that is discussed, I want to announce to you that you have a new classmate." the teacher said.

"Ehhhh?" the class said in unison.

New classmate? Tsk. Don't tell me he/she is going to be a weirdo like Shinji before.

"Please come in and introduce yourself." you-know-who said.

The door opened and revealed a young girl. She looks very young even though we're the same age.

Her aqua hair swung with the wing as she walks inside. She turned around and faces us. This made me realize her turquoise eyes, very much alike Toshiro's.

She caught my attention. There's something unique about her.

No, it's not her beauty. I can't tell what it is but I'm sure there's something.

"Ohayou gozaimasu sensei. Watashi wa Tobishi Mizu desu. Hajemimashite, minna-san." The girl spoke.

Mizu, in English it translates to water. An element is named after her, weird.

Tobishi, that also translates to English. But I somehow forgot the English word.

[Note: Japanese find it hard speaking and remembering English words.]

I looked around. The only vacant seat is the chair Rukia was sitting, beside me.

No, she can't take Rukia's seat. Rukia is still enrolled here.

"Okay, now. Since there's only one seat vacant, you can-"

"Tsuto mate, kisama! That's Rukia's seat! You can't just let a transferee take an old classmate's seat! Rukia is still enrolled here!" I demanded.

In my point of view, I really have a very good point.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. All staring with laughter, horror, etcetera in their eyes.

Tsk. I hate people staring at me. I really want to poke their eyes with a knife right now.

"Calm down, Kurosaki. I never said that she's going to seat there forever. I was going to say that she can take Rukia's seat for now while I get a brand new seat for her. So for now, let's give the seat to her, okay?" the teacher said.

"O-okay." I replied.

Wow, I just lost my cool there for nothing but embarrassment. I am completely speechless right now. Totally embarrassed of what I have just done.

I defended Rukia in front of everybody. And worse, it was all a misunderstanding.

I quickly sat down out of embarrassment. I immediately opened a book and magically entered their world. [Not true, he's just purely embarrassed.] I hope everybody will just forget what I just said.

"Okay let's all forget about that, shall we?" he said.

Oh, thank God. I knew you put something interesting in this human.