Chapter 11: The Colloquy

Chapter 11, updated. Tell me if anything is wrong.

Thank you.

The picture at the side is Kuchiki Rukia.

And I dedicate this chapter to Hado3431.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Ichigo's POV

Everything is dark...

All I see is nothingness...

Until...

"ICHIGO!!" someone shouted from a distant place.

Who was that? And how did he knew my name?

A very powerful attack hit my face. I can tell it was his elbow.

"Ite!" I shouted.

As a response, or maybe an instinct, I held the attacker's right arm and change our positions.

He's below me and I'm above him. And, as I have guessed, my stupid father is the attacker.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" I loudly asked. Too loud. I think the neighbors heard.

"You wake up very late, my son. Rukia-chan is already done eating and is ready to go to school. Meanwhile you, on the other hand, is still sleeping. Thus, I need to wake you up." he said in a rather childish accent.

"Can't you find another way of waking up your son rather than attacking him in his sleep?" I roared in anger.

Sheesh. If you have that kind of father, would you even consider him one? Mataku, I'm even more mature than him.

"Go now so that I can change." I said.

"I cannot comply to your request, my son. Unfortunately for you, I will stay by your side until you're ready to go." he said in a serious way at first but in the end, it became childish again and he made a thumbs up after.

"That would be unnecessary! Plus, you would only slow me down. So, stop your intentions and leave me alone!" I said.

He smiled in a stupid way and said, "I cannot comply to your wish again, my son."

My eyebrows furrowed. I hate that about him. And I will never like it!

"That was neither a request nor a wish. That was an ultimatum. And you WILL (Note that I did not use shall) get out of my room!" I yelled.

I kicked his sorry ass and he flew out of my door. I saw him making a thumbs up again and said, "I have thought you well, my son."

He gave me a cheesy smile. It disgusted me and I slammed the door close.

Tsk. I hope he will become mature someday.

▶▶TIMESKIP◀◀

(brought to you by Fushimi Saruhiko)

I wore my school uniform. The winter type 'cause, you know, it's winter. It's December 5 already.

[Sorry I've got to make some modifications.]

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. The first thing I saw was Rukia sitting at the dining table. She must have been waiting for me this whole time.

"Onii-chan, your breakfast is ready!" Yuzu brightly said.

I smiled and sat down. I looked at my plate and it's... smiling? I'm pretty sure I'm too old for this.