Chapter 2: The Knowing

Hey again guys. I think you'll notice something about the chapter titles as we continue. I dedicate this chapter to RubyRedRose13 because she is a really good friend and she talks to me when she has problems. Please follow her. Anyway, here's the full chapter story.....

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Uryu's POV

I am currently walking in a corridor.

Five minutes ago, I was reading my favorite journal about nature when my father (not your father) came in my room and told me to go to room no. 121.

I sighed. This better be good.

(P.S. In my story, Uryu have a special room of his own in the hospital. [I don't know if it's in the anime, but I want it to be five minutes arrival from a room to room no. 121. Plus, why the heck would Uryu's dad go to his room])

I went closer to the door and, of course, the door automatically opened.

It revealed a young girl, about my age, with aqua hair and turquoise eyes. There is one word I can say about her, beautiful.

The combinations of colors of her face are divine. Her turquoise eyes sparkled with the night lights behind her. Her aqua hair blended with her turquoise eyes accurately. Even though she let her hair down, she still looks good in those.

And I realized she was staring at me this whole time waiting for my response. I thought of something to break the tension.

"My father told me to come here. Do you know why? First of all, dareta kisama?" I asked. More like a demand.

That was a bit harsh. But those are just words that accidentally came out of my mouth.

Okay, I admit, that was what I really wanted to ask. But I never thought it would come out of my mouth that harsh.

But, it seemed like she didn't hear me.

"Who are you, I say!" I shouted.

I am really furious now. Earlier, I pity her for my harsh questions. But, now, I want to strangle her for not answering my questions. I just really want to know why I was sent here.

"Kotairo!" I demanded.

I almost snapped and grab her collar when someone came in. Who is it now! I turned around and was surprised by the person standing behind me.

"Yame toki, it's not her fault that she won't answer. It's because you won't tell her your name. She does not trust you. She has a very serious trust issues. Tell her your name and she will trust you." the man explained.

Well, I guess you already know his name and that he's my father. He is Ishida Ryuuken, my father. Moving on now.

I slowly walked towards the door. My father and I don't have a close relationship. Maybe we even loath each other. Most likely, we act like total strangers. Plus, we really avoid each other. I was really surprised when he approached me earlier in my room.

"Stop, you must be introduced to her. It's really important." Ryuuken requested.

This is a once in a lifetime request from him. I guess, I have to fulfill it. I am not being soft. He is my father after all.

[It is really okay to admit that you're getting soft by the years.] Urusai! You annoying author. You're the one that made me soft in this story! [Hai hai]

*clears throat*

Excuse that short discussion. Moving on.

"Yaa, boku wa Ishida Uryu da. I'm 17 years old. Hajemimashita." I said trying my best to be a nice person. Its her turn so I might want to ask her.