⁸ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ

season eight, episode two

"Hopkins!"

The intern looked at where Ryan Grey had taken his intern's away away from his patient handing his patient to Callum who nods his head, knowing what Ryan was paged about.

"Is she here—Is she—" Danny questioned from where Owen Hunt had examined him, "She is, and as soon as—" Owen stopped when Danny cut him off, "I want to see her."

Ryan moved the patient back down, "Hang on." He told the patient, "We need to check you out first." He knew that his sister was downstairs in the tunnels with Zola, who she had stolen from the daycare, "Does she know about her leg?" Danny asked.

"She's unconscious." Jason admitted as Ryan nods his head at that, "All right? I'll go and see how she's doing, ok?" Owen then looked to Ryan, motioning for him to go and see how his wife was doing, "Hopkins, you can stay." Jason looked at his superior who nods his head, letting Jason stay in the trauma room with Dr Hunt.

"Dr Bailey." He came towards the attending, "I want to know how Danny's wife is doing." The man asked the general surgeon attending, "No, no, no." Dr Baileys stopped Ryan who furrowed his eyebrows.

She held her hands in front of him, "Uh, what do you mean, no? This is Dr Hunt's patient." Callie then moved her head, looking at her friend, "We're doing a Gunther."

"What the hell's a Gunther?"

He looked at the fifth year residents who couldn't work together, "It's, uh, like a team-building exercise." Callie spoke as Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "See, the hospital does it when the residents aren't working well together. It seems to help." Inside the room, he sees Jackson, April, Alex, Cristina, Callum and Caitlin in the room.

Callie then looked at Ryan, "If the patient doesn't die. One time, a patient died, then it didn't help at all." Callie said where Dr Bailey shot the orthopaedic surgeon a look, making Ryan give Callie a look at her words.

"Uh, so what, they prep her and then—"

Dr Torres shook her head, "No, no, no attendings. Just the bunnies." Ryan looked between the two attendings, "In the OR?" Dr Bailey nods her head, "Yes, the OR. Why does no one seem to get that part?" Dr Bailey asked.

"No, no, not this patient." He said, shaking his head, "Dr Hunt just pulled her out of a hole in the ground that almost ate her alive, and her husband had to cut off her leg." He admitted to the general attending, "Dr Torres will be here every step of the way." Dr Bailey reassured the resident.

"Dr Bailey."

The general attending gave the resident a look, "I know you're not raising your voice at me." She said, as Ryan sighed, "Just let Dr Hunt know how she is doing for her husband, he's worried about her." Dr Bailey nods her head at that.