𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐈𝐈

Chapter Thirty-Eight - Birthday Bash II
18th August 2023
A FEW MOMENTS LATER

🚨PART TWO OF A TRIPLE UPDATE—MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST PART BEFORE THIS ONE, AND DON'T FORGOT TO READ THE NEXT ONE TOO 🚨

Please comment and vote!! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS ❤️

No mature content but this chapter is SOOO sexy

NO GETTING MAD AT ANYONE THIS CHAPTER!! IT'S JUST A BIT OF FUN WITH A HINT OF MAKING EACH OTHER JEALOUS.

❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎

-Angie-

AFTER A WHILE OF WAITING, Toby returns with a massive circular tray, bustling with two bottles of tequila, a collection of shot glasses, various packets of salt, and a separate plate for a series of lime slices. He wastes no time placing it down on the table in the middle of the booth, allowing his arms to relax as he slides past Natalia and sits down between her and Vivianne again.

"Right—we're going first!" Natalia states to Toby, giving him no other option as she jumps up eagerly from her seat. She turns to the table and grabs one of the bottles, not hesitating to crack it open and fill up various shot glasses with its contents.

When she's satisfied that all of the small glasses are adequately filled, Natalia clasps her hands together and turns to us. "Okay, here's how it's going to work." She begins to talk to us as though she's teaching a class. "I'll show you how it's done. Then, we'll all go around in a circle and take it in turns to do a shot off of the person to the right of us," she explains as her finger gestures to the circular shape of the booth before stopping at Jude. "Jude, you'll do one with me because there's no one on your right, and I'm also not on anyone's right."

That means Aurélien will do a shot off of me, I'll do one off of Jude, and he'll do one off of Natalia.

Fun.

"Sound good?" She looks at us for clarification that we're on board with the plan. Everyone nods, but there's a small frown on my face at the prospect of Jude doing a body shot off of Natalia; I kind of wanted him to do one off of me. Oh well—I guess this is karma for making him jealous last weekend.

"Great!" Natalia gleams when no one objects—even though, severely, I would love to object.

Natalia proceeds to give us a detailed demonstration. After making Toby hold a salt packet in one hand and a shot of tequila in the other, she straddles him with a lime wedge in between her fingers. With her back to me, I watch as she tilts his head to the side and glides the piece of fruit horizontally along his neck, creating a small trail of lime juice down his skin. Once she's happy, she forces Toby to hold the same lime slice between his lips, takes the opened satchel of salt from him, and then sprinkles the salt over the strip of lime juice she previously made.

We all take mental notes as she goes on to lick the extract of fruit and salt from his skin, trailing her tongue slowly up his neck as she holds him by the side of his head. Toby's eyes look like they're going to pop out of their sockets as she pulls back, and the stunned expression on his face only grows when she takes the shots from his hand, throws it back, and lapses her lips around the lime in his mouth. Natalia sucks gently on it for a while before eventually taking it from him, leaving Toby with rosy cheeks.

Each of us is silently stunned. We study her with our lips agape as she takes the lime out of her mouth and throws it down on the tray. "Easy peasy," Natalia smirks proudly and wipes at her mouth, still straddling Toby as she looks around for everyone's reactions.