𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Chapter Twenty-Three - Man United
July 2023 - Madrid
THREE DAYS LATER

❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎

-Angelina-

JUDE💖

JUDE
Are you wearing the Real Madrid
shirt I dropped off? ;))

ME
No, I unfortunately forgot it
💔💔💔

JUDE
Oh no, does that mean you're
shirtless?? 😭💔😢😍

ME
🤨🤨🤨

JUDE
😃😃😃

ME
No. It doesn't.

JUDE
Because you're wearing my
shirt? ;)))

ME
Yes🙄🙄🙄

JUDE
Can't wait to see 🤩

ME
Good job we're already here then

ME
Bad luck!!

❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎

I AM, IN FACT, NOT WEARING JUDE'S SHIRT—but he doesn't need to know that.

And he won't know that, not until after the game.

I've clearly thought out my plan. Jude won't see me properly until after the game, but he could see me in the stands, which is why I'm still wearing a Real Madrid jersey.

It's just not his.

It's Vini's.

But Jude won't be able to see that as long as I don't turn my back to the pitch. To his watchful eye, it'll look like I'm wearing a 'Bellingham' Real Madrid shirt he dropped off yesterday, and he'll be none the wiser till after the game.

That's what he gets for making me turn on my father's football team.

The four of us are already at the stadium. Jude was right; getting into the family section isn't stressful at all, and there's no queue, crowds or anything. It was very simple.

My mother and Mateo have already gone to get our seats, but Viv and I are getting drinks. We were all going to get drinks together, but Mateo has been infected with an irritating yet endearing excitement all morning, and he couldn't stand to wait a second longer before going to his seat.

We're all excited, though. It's a big deal! None of us have been to a football game since—well—since my dad passed away—and coming here today almost feels as though a part of us is healing.

It's nice.

Before you go through the entrance to the family stand, there's a little hospitality section, with a bar for food and drink and toilets if needed. Vivianne already ordered us four Coke Zeros, but due to the demand from people in the room, we're having to wait a little bit.