the school is dead.

I was walking to my high school in New York, New York. I wonder why they call the city the name of the state? Also, if the city is named after the state or vice versa then why isn't it the capital of the state?

Ughhh off topic.

Anyway I got off the bus and walked into my school, New York High (wow so original guys). I walked into my first class, ELA. I like writing, somewhat, but I HATE the teacher. Her name is Mrs. Pegasus, like whose last name is Pegasus?

Anyway I don't like her because she is mean and favors some kids over others. The class is pretty uneventful and I walk into math.

It was a pretty normal school day. Looking back on that day I laughed at my naiveness. In the third period we went to my second favorite class, History. I don't like history too much but the teacher, Mr. Bemna makes it fun and entertaining.

It was in the middle of class when there were some students yelling outside of the classroom. Mr. Bemna ignored it for a few minutes before it got on his nerves.

He opened the door, "Students pleas be quiet I have a cl-" He was cut off by something jumping and landing on him sending him to the ground.

He began to scream as it did something to him. Me and many other students were frozen in shock and horror.

Finally the thing stood up and I got a clear view of it. It was around 5.7 with pale eyes and blood dripping down from his face. His face was, in pain? He looked as though he had experienced all the pain in the world yet could not scream. His hand had miniature claws begin growing out of them, they were only about an inch at this point. His hair had begun to fall out, chunks of hair still in while some had fallen out.

I was snapped out of looking at the creature when it yelled, a horrible, gut wrenching scream of pain and charge me. I grabbed my pencil on the desk and, relying on instinct alone, stabbed it through his stomach. I stepped out of the way as he flew to the other side of the room in how quick he was going.

That snapped the rest of the students out of their shock and they began to run to the door screaming. I run out and I look back to see Mr. Bemna rise, his eyes too pale.

-@caydanp