Loving you is a losing game

30th December..

"Dear kim Taehyung,

The moment you'll get this letter, I'd already be dead.. i Wanted to give you something on your birthday.. the moment doctor said that i don't have much time.. i started preparing for your birthday.. that's why i had already keep it in our secret place and asked you to open it only on your birthday..

Taehyung.. you were always with me.. from the beginning.. i never knew that me stopping that crying baby in the park would be such a blessing that i would get you.. my first friend.. my first and last love.. we both had spent almost everyday of our life together since we were 5.. and then how we fell for each other.. you said I'm your soulmate right? I feel the same.. i feel like my soul knows you..

I promised you that I'll be with you till the end.. but god had a separate plan for us.. we were so right together but probably we were in the wrong time.. i couldn't keep my promise of staying with you .. but i want you to keep your promise to live happily..

Love comes at the most unexpected time in the most unexpected way.. and in my life, love came in your form.. i get to know how it feels like to be loved or love someone.. we both knew that it's a losing game but you still wanted me to fight.. i know you were pretending to be happy and you know i was pretending to be strong.. but everything has to end..
Even though everything ended but my love for you will never end..

Remember how you promised to marry me when you'll be 30 years old? Remember how we used to stargaze? How we witnessed the sunsets? Remember our first kiss? How both of us were nervous but excited.. and how beautiful it was? Because i remember everything.. i can still feel your lips on mine while I'm writing this letter to you..

Anyway, don't be sad that I'm not there with you physically but remember I'm always with you in your heart and in your memory.. promise me to stay happy .. i can't see you in pain.. promise me to be nice with your dad and also please keep in touch with my mom and dad after I'm gone.. promise me that you'll fulfill your dream of becoming a dancer.. i know you can do it.. also can you keep one front seat in your show empty? Because I'll be there as well..

Promise me to live for me.. live for the moments we have spent together..your happiness matters the most.. don't stay up late.. don't drink much alcohol.. keep smiling please.. also i have already give yeontan to you.. take care of him as well.. i know yeontan loves me more..haha.. but don't worry.. i have asked him to love you as well..

I'm ending this letter here.. it was a beautiful life with you Taehyung.. let's meet in another life.. I'll be your soulmate.. i promise I'll stay.. I'll keep my promise in that life.. but remember one thing.. I'll see you in the next life Mr. Taetae-sshi..i love you.. i loved you and only you till my last breath..

Yours only,
Jimin"

The tears didn't stop while Taehyung was reading this letter.. it's already been 3 months.. 3 months ago when he got unconscious, he went to coma.. and after 1 month he gets to know that jimin's family has left for forever from bhusan.. he tried to contact them but couldn't.. he couldn't believe that he has lost jimin.. now he was in there small tree house where jimin asked him to come on his birthday only.. he came and found the letter and a few gifts..

Now Taehyung is crying hugging the letter..

"Jimin.. minie... My love.." Taehyung mumbled between his sobs

"How can i be happy when you're not here? You're my happiness.. my everything.. why.. why do i feel your presence? I..i can't live without you my love.. " Taehyung hugged his knees close to his chest and cried

"How can you leave me when you know that I'm incomplete without you.. how vulnerable i am without you.. I'm weak jimin.. you're my strength.. I'm nothing without you.. please come back.. i promise I'll protect you from everything.. " Taehyung cried even more ...

"If there's anything like another life then I'll keep you with me all the time.. let's meet in another life jimin..but what about this one? I can't live without you in this life.. your Mr. Taetae-sshi is nothing without you.." Taehyung couldn't stop crying..

There were two more men who were crying behind him.. his jin hyung and his father.. his father has totally changed from that day.. only if jimin was here then the family would have been completed.. his father still don't believe in god because the second time he cried in Front of god was for save his son's love but it didn't happened.. but jimin had made Taehyung promise to visit church every Sunday.. Taehyung got unconscious due to crying

Kim Seokjin and his dad took Taehyung to their house.. this was the regular thing for them now.. the doctor has been trying to make Taehyung feel better but failed..

_________________________________________

Hi everyone.. sorry for not updating because haha.. you all aren't interested in this story anyway..

This is how this story was supposed to end .. tae living alone after jimin bit since you all want a happy ending, I'm changing the plot a little bit.. so be ready for the story .. and vote if you want quick updates..

See you soon if it gets votes..