love is gone.

Taehyung finally reached the hospital and ran inside.. his brain wasn't working.. how come jimin ended up here like this? What happened suddenly? Taehyung was scared.. he didn't had any strength in him.. but he has to keep strong..for jimin.. he saw jimin's parents sitting there crying.. he saw an old man whom he had never met before.. the old man made an eye contact with him and a shiver ran through his spine..

He walked towards jimin's mom and kneeled down in front of her.. held her hand with his trembling hands and said "mom.. what happened to jimin? He was okay before i left for my house.. how can this happen suddenly?" Taehyung said and broke down in tears.. jimin's mom was crying too..

"He.. he was okay.. i just went to give him food and left his room.. he ate it and after some time.. i.. went to give him his medicine.. he said he wasn't feeling good.i gave him the medicine and said that it will be ok" She started crying more..

"Suddenly jimin started coughing and said his situation became worse..he started crying.. . and suddenly he ran to the washroom to throw up and then he screamed.. i entered and saw that it was full of blood.. i wiped his face and gave him water.. i wanted to call you too but he didn't let me.his dad wasn't at home as well." She said

"Oh jimin.." Taehyung said and hid his face in his hands and cried..
"Then he suddenly got unconscious... when his dad  came we took him here." She said.
"Oh god .. please save him" Taehyung whispered and cried.. he then took out his phone and called his dad .. his dad picked up the call.

"D-Dad?" Taehyung said while sobbing

"Taehyung? What happened? Why are you crying?" His dad asked about being worried

"Jimin" that's the only thing that left Taehyung's mouth.. His dad frowned at hearing it . "Jimin what? What happened to jimin?" His dad asked

"Dad .. please come here.. come to bhusan city hospital. Ple...please " Taehyung said ..

"I'm coming right now" his dad said and cut the call.. Taehyung kept his phone inside his pocket.. and sat there.. his heart was racing.. every passing second was like a year to Taehyung..

Then a doctor came out .. Taehyung got up quickly.. jimin's mom and dad went closer to the doctor..
"Jimin.. how is he? He'll be ok right?" Taehyung said

"Doctor please say something " jimin's dad said..

"Listen everyone.. we are trying our best but jimin's body isn't responding to our treatment.. we tried everything but nothing worked.. i think we should take him to Seoul for better treatment." The doctor said

"Seoul? But it will take a lot of time." Taehyung said

"We will send Jimin with our private jet. There's no other way. Be ready for it and do all the paper work " the doctor said

Taehyung's dad arrived there.. he asked what happened.. Taehyung explained everything to him.. he even helped them with paperwork and some money as well.. they got into the private jet and Taehyung noticed that the old man who was quiet the whole time also joined them..

It took an hour for them to reach there.. jimin was immediately taken to the emergency room.. bhusan hospital had informed them already so the doctors were ready there.. Taehyung sat again in front of the ER and the rest of them were standing there.. Taehyung couldn't stop crying.. Mrs park was crying nonstop. the operation has started and it's already been 2 hours.. there wasn't any response.. jin arrived there as well..

Taehyung's dad looked up and said
"I stopped believing in you. But if you're actually there then please help us. Save jimin. My.. my son loves him a lot.. i don't want my son to go through the same pain as me.."

Taehyung looked at him.. for the first time Taehyung was seeing his dad like this.. like a normal father..

"I promise to stay with you for the rest of my life Taehyung"

"I will live as long as your heart is beating"

"Till my last breath, I'm only yours"

"I want to live with you Taehyung" the words said by Jimin were echoing in Taehyung's mind.

and after half an hour a doctor came out .. Taehyung's heart stopped beating.. Taehyung's dad stood next to him..  holding Taehyung..

"How is jimin doctor?" Jimin's dad asked.. the doctor looked down and opened his masks.. he let out a sigh and said "I'm sorry but we couldn't save jimin." Mrs. Park screamed hearing this..

"Nooo.. what do you mean by you couldn't save jimin? Nothing can happen to him.. he said as long as I'm alive and my heart is beating.. he will be alive as well. Bring him back" Taehyung yelled and suddenly fell unconscious..

Taehyung's dad Holded him.. Taehyung's dad and jin took him to another doctor for treatment.. Mr and Mrs park were crying like crazy..

Suddenly the old man entered jimin's room.. the doctor tried to stop him but couldn't..

Taehyung couldn't get into his sense that day.. jin and his dad couldn't go to jimin's side because of Taehyung..

"I was right .. you don't exist.. you don't exist god." Taehyung's dad mumbled..

"Dad.. how can all these happen? How will Taehyung live? He loves jimin so much" jin said started crying

"Jimin is no more"
________________________________________

Happy birthday to yoon