first meeting

Two days later:
_________________

Jimin was in the park.."actual park lol" playing with his mother.. he threw the ball towards his mom and she failed to catch it..

Jimin was giggling at that ..and he ran to get the ball.. he was trying to find the ball but couldn't find it..

Then he saw a little boy crying.. he went close to him.. and asked
"whwat happened? Why you crying?"
That crying boy looked at him and said
"I..i fwalll"

"Ooo.. ish it hurting?"
"Yesh"

"Aww .. don't cry.. good babies don't crwy" jimin said removing the dust from that crying boy's pants..

The boy was still crying.. so jimin hugged him .. he wrapped his arms around that boy's neck..

"Big boysh don't cry.. "

And surprisingly that boy stopped crying by now..

Suddenly a boy ran towards the kids and hugged that crying boy..

"Tae.. what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Hyung.. i .. i fwall.. " the boy said with a pout.. and the older male hugged him..
And then he saw the kid next to them..

"Hey kiddo.. what's your name?"

"Jwimin"

"Aww.. nice name.."

"Whwat ish your name?"

"My name is jin.."

"Who are you?"

"I'm his hyung" jin said pointing at the boy who was crying..

"Whwat ish your name?"

"Tawehyung"

"Oo".

Suddenly someone called jimin's name three of them looked at the side.. a women came towards them..

"Jimin ..baby i was looking for you .. what are you doing here?"

"Mom.. he wash crying.. so i  was comproting (comforting) him."

"Aww baby.. that's my good boy. And honey why you were crying?" Jimin's mom asked Taehyung worriedly..

"I fwall"

"Aww.. don't worry.. you're strong baby."

"Thanks ma'am.. and thanks little gentleman" jin said and bowed to her

"Let's go home tae.. "

"Bye bye"

"Bye bye."

Both of them waved

"Take care.."jimin's mom said to the boys and left..

Jin went to their father waith Taehyung.. jin was sad .. it's been five years..and his father is being the same.. Jin's mom died while Taehyung's birth..
And from that day their father became cold towards Taehyung and everyone..
Thank God Taehyung have a older brother like jin..who takes care of him like his mom.. jin knows that their father loves them but he hopes one day he will express his love towards them..
Jin sighed in disappointment when he saw zero expression on his father's face after knowing that Taehyung is hurt..

But what he can do? Nothing.. they went to their home..

Taehyung's family is one of the richest family in bhusan.. (yes.he is from bhusan in this story as Taehyung also said that bhusan is like his own hometown in a radio interview or something like that..)

Taehyung's father has a big company and Taehyung and jin is  his child..his wife lina had died 5 years ago..he didn't wanted to get married with someone else as he loves his wife more than anything in this world...  He stopped praying and visiting the church after her death as he doesn't believe in god anymore.. because that day he prayed a lot for his love .. he did everything and was crying..and praying to god for his wife but she died.. and from that day his belief in God just vanished..

___________ vote & comment __________

Hey lovelies.. it's a short chapter..i know.. i just wanted to give Taehyung's introduction and vmin's first meeting with eachother..

Please vote 🥺
Also it crossed 100 reads.. Thank you so much.. i know It's really nothing big but for me it means a lot..

Thank you for giving this story a chance
. I'm not a writer.. it's just my hobby.. and I'm enjoying this phrase..
There are so many mistakes in my writing but I'm trying to improve.. and maybe one day i will be a good writer..

Anyway.. thanks for reading my story..
I love you all..

Also i like to give random chapter names.. so would you mind if i do that..
Like instead of 1 2 3 I'll give a random name..

Ok
. Bye..

I wish you
Good morning/noon/evening/night
According to your timezone

[ 11/08/2023]