why me?

Few days have passed since they met..
It was a Sunday.. jin decided to go the the park with his little brother.. he got Taehyung ready and went to get ready..

Taehyung was waiting for his Hyung.. he was bored and was playing with a vase but suddenly it fell and broke.. Taehyung got scared and his father was going through the living room where he was playing and saw this disaster.. he got really angry.. he was already angry because of his office deal and this happened.. he yelled at baby Taehyung making him flinch with every word..

"What the hell? Are you stupid? Do you even understand what you did?"

"Sorry papa.. i didn't.. didn't ..do it on purpose.. i wash .. play .. playing..taetae ish sorry.." that baby said crying but his father yelled more at him..

"Go to your room.. don't come in front of me now? Careless stupid."

Taehyung started crying even more.. jin came out hearing his father's yelling and saw the vase broken.. but his brother was crying..this is what was important to him..

He quickly went to Taehyung and hugged that crying boy.. the boy hold him tightly saying that he didn't wanted to break it.. it was a mistake.. jin caresses his back and said that he knows.. he took him to his room so that his father won't yell at him anymore..

That little boy was really scared.. he doesn't know what made his father to hate him like this.. he always sees other kids with their father.. how their father loves them.. how they play with their father.. how they ride on their father's back.. and whenever he sees something like this he becomes sad.. he wonder what he cam do to impress his father.. what he will do that one his father will treat him like everyone's father do..
All this thought was in his small head..

He wanted his father's love.. he needed that.. but how? No one knows..

That day he asked his Hyung

"Why papa hates me?"

"No tae.. he doesn't.. he loves you"

"Then why he doesn't play with me? Why he don't give me kishes like everyone's father? Why he doesn't hug me?"

Jin was quite..as he knew if he says anything he will start crying and he doesn't wanted to cry in front of his little brother.. he took a deep breath and said..

"He loves you.. and he will play with you as well.. he's just angry right now because of his work.."

"But"

"No buts Taetae.. always remember that he loves you.. i love you.. we both loves you the most.. "

But that little boy's mind wasn't convinced.. he started to believe that his father hates him..

"Ok.. let's go to the park.

"I don't want to.."

"Why? I'll buy you an ice cream.. let's go" jin tried his best to cheered that boy up but in vain..

"Taetae is sleepy hyung"

"Aww.. ok.. come I'll change your clothes and then we both will sleep.. ok?"

"Oki".

Then jin made him wear his night suite.. and also changed his own clothes into his pajama..as he doesn't have amy plan for today.. it was a holiday..

Then they both laid down on their bed amd Taehyung watched some cartoon as it's his habit of watching cartoons before sleeping.. then he fall asleep.. jin made him laying on the bed perfectly..and covered him with the blanket.. and he was watching his favourite action movie..

______________ vote & comment _________

Hey..long time no see huh.. how are you? Anyway.. please vote for this story as it's free.. your bank balance will. Remain the same after voting.. trust me..

And those 4 people who votes.. i love you guys.. ummaah..(for you)

Bye..

Stream love me again..
Rainy day..and blue teaser..
Tata

[23/08/2023]