1✨

Year 1995,
In bhusan:

"Today was a great day.. the weather was really nice.. it was a sunny day.. tho we had fun.. i met them after soo long.. daekhyun didn't change at all.. " Mr.park said to his wife   who was sitting next to him..

"Yeah ... It was fun.. we met after a long time.. " she said but suddenly she felt a pain in her stomach.. and she thought it's because she's tired but the pain was increasing with time and now it's unbearable..

"Aaa" she screamed in pain and mr.park was shocked.. it's too early for this pain.. and he was scared.. he called the driver and asked him to get the car ready and he asked their maid to arrange somethings that will be needed in the hospital.. he hold his wife and took her to the car.. they got in and the driver started driving..

"Don't worry.. don't worry.. everything will be fine.. just a bit more.. wait a little bit " Mr.park said holding his wife's hand who was in labour pain..

They reached at the hospital really quick as it was almost midnight and the road was empty.. he called the doctor..and the doctor took his wife to the operation theatre.. it was only seven and half month.. it was a critical situation..and both Mr.and Mrs. Park was scared.. it's their first child after seven years of marriage..they really waited for this moment..and after trying so much finally they going to see their baby.. the doctor said it's a pre-mature delivery case..they has to be very careful..and asked mr.park to pray for his wife..

Time skip...

After one hour the doctor came out. Mr. Park went to the doctor.. and his heartbeat was too loud.. he thought maybe the whole hospital can hear it.. he couldn't speak a single word..

He was just looking at the doctor with hopes and a lot of questions in his eyes..
The doctor patted his shoulder and said

"Congratulations Mr. Park . It's a baby boy.. " the doctor smiled but Mr. Park just froze at his place.. he was beyond happy.. the happiest person on earth..
He can't wait to hold his baby .. he asked the doctor when he can meet his wife and baby the doctor said after they shift them to a normal  ward ..and he just nodded.. after 45 minutes he went to see his wife and baby . His wife was laying on the bed and the baby was next to her..tho it could have been a critical situation for the pre-mature baby.. but the fate was with them that day.. god really heard their prayers.. the baby is safe ..tho they had to keep the baby in ER  for safety..and now the baby is with them.. the doctor entered to check on her and the baby ..

"You're very lucky Mr. Park that both your wife and baby is safe.." the doctor said and mr.park nodded with tears in his eyes but having the biggest smile on his face.. it's a wired feeling.. maybe this is the reason why people says that the feeling of being a parent is something unreal compared to the world..

The doctor checked both and said everything is fine.. and then the doctor gave the baby in his father's arms.. Mr. Park felt like he hold his whole universe in his arms.. tears are rolling down on his cheeks but this tears are from happiness.. and nothing in the world can compare to this happiness of him..

Mrs.park also had tears in her eyes looking at her husband and her baby.. he was holding the baby in his one arm and his other hand was holding the hand of his wife..and then he hold the hand of the baby who wrapped his small hands around his father's thumb..this is the moment he can never forget in his whole life.. the baby is an angel in their life.. and the moment he hold his thumb it felt like his life got a meaning now..

Both of them cried out of happiness..
The doctor said they can go home in one week..

Time skip..

After one week....

Mr. And Mrs. Park returned home with their baby.. after two days they held a party for their newborn baby.. and that day they choose a name for their baby..

"JIMIN.. IT MEANS THE WINNER OF HEARTS.."  Mr. Park said holding his baby in his arms and everyone there clapped for the name..

They enjoyed the party with their baby..
Their happiness..

_____________ vote & comment __________

So ..this is the first chapter everyone.. i hope you liked it.. I'm sorry if you didn't.. and also sorry for any kind of typos.. see you in the chapter 2..

21 july 2023..