2✨

5 years later:

Jimin is now 5 years old.. he's most probably the cutest baby anyone will ever see.. he's the world to his parents..
Everything about jimin is enough to melt someone's heart..
His chubby cheeks.. cute nose and pouty lips.. whenever he smiles his eyes just vanished..it turned into crescent moon..

One day Mr.park came home with an old man.. Mrs. Park went towards them.. she welcomed that old man ..

That man and Mr.park sit on the sofa..
Mrs.park went to the kitchen to make some snacks.. jimin was playing with his car and suddenly he saw someone whom he don't know..so quickly hide behind the curtains.. his cute feet was peeking under the curtains.. that old man noticed and smiled at this act..

Jimin removed the curtains and peeked
That old man called him by gesturing with his hand.. so jimin came out.. he took one step towards him and backed 2 step behind.. the old man really loved this.. he again gestured "come here" with his hand and this time jimin went towards him by taking small steps..

Jimin looked at him in awe and that man Caresse jimin's cheeks and asked
"What's your name little Champ?"

"Jwimin"

"Huh?"

"Jimin" Mr.park said..

"Really nice name..
So you like playing with your car?"

"Yesh" jimin said nodding cutely..

"Do you have any friends?"

Jimin looked at his father.. he doesn't know what friends means.. so his father replied
"No.. "

"Whwat ish frwiend? Who ish my frwiend?"

The man chuckled and said

"Friend is someone whom you play with someone you smile with .. you feel bad seeing that person crying..

So do you have any friends?"

Jimin pouted and said
"No.. I don't don't have any frwiend"

"No problem..you are going meet your friend "

"Rwelly?"

"Yes "

"Sir ..i was talking about my kid with you

You have always been with my and family.. your prediction has always come true.. he's our only kid now.. i want you to see his birth chart and tell us if there's anything to worry about or not" Mr. Park said and the man nodded..

"Son.. you go and play..ok.. appa will come and play with you later "

"Okway appa" jimin said and ran with his car to his small room..

Mrs.park brought the snacks and kept it in front of them.. Mr.park asked her to bring jimin's birth chart.. she nodded and went to bring it..

That man is a fortune teller.. he can tell the future..

Mrs.park came and handed him the birth chart..that man looked at it.. he was quiet.. after few minutes his smile faded away and Mr. And Mrs. Park tensed up..

"What happened sir?"

"Is everything ok?"

"Well .. almost everything is fine here"

"Almost?"

"Yeah.."

"What's wrong?"

"Jimin's life line is really short "

Mr and Mrs park forgot to breathe..

"What do you mean by this?" Mrs.park said crying..

"I'm speaking what is written here.. it's his fate.. no one can change that.."

"Can't we do something about it?" Mr. Park said ..tears in his eyes..

"No" that man sighed in pain..

Mrs. Park started crying..

"But ..your son will live a life that many people can only dream of.. he's gonna be really successful.. he will have his love life "

Mrs. Park was a crying mess..
Mr. Park tried to calm her down but didn't work.. how it supposed to work.?
Hearing that her son's life line is short just broke her into pieces..

That man couldn't eat that snacks fully as he wasn't in the state of eating.. he was feeling sad for three of them..
But he can't change the reality.. that man said "listen son.. try to be calm and supportive towards jimin and her.. take care of them and yourself... I'm leaving now.. maybe I'll see you later"

Mr.park nodded and bowed down to him and that man left the house.. Mrs park was still crying..

"Darling.. don't cry like this.. nothing will happen to him . I'll always protect him" Mr park said hugging his wife..

Mrs.park ran towards the room jimin was playing.. she stood there and thinking while watching her son playing
"Why god? Why my angel? What he did to get this? Or is it my sin that are coming back to him? Take me instead of him.. I can't live without him" she was crying non stop.. her husband hugged her and both of them cried their heart out..

____________ vote & comment ___________

Hi.. hope you're doing well.. this is the 2nd chapter of this story.. hope you liked it.. and if you didn't then I'm sorry..
Anyway.. please vote for my story.. and comment down your thoughts about this chapter..  tata ..i love you all ..