Chapter Eleven

The medic arrived a few moments later, and Scourge stepped back to give them room to work. The cat began examining TigerStar's wounds and applying medicine.

"Will he be okay?" Scourge asked anxiously."I found him in the woods and brought him here as quickly as I could..."

Tigerstar winced as he is getting the help he needs. Rowanpaw is staring at the two.

Scourge noticed that Rowanpaw was still watching them and he wondered what she was thinking. He tried to ignore her for now, focusing on TigerStar's treatment instead.

  "Is there anything else you need me to do?" He asked the medic,"Anything I can help with?"

The medic shakes her head and soon after leaves. "Let him rest in the medical den for now." She says as she left.

Rowanpaw following her. Leaving the two alone. She hissed at Scrouge before she left however.

Scourge then turned to leave. He didn't like the way Rowanpaw was acting towards him, but he understood that she was probably just worried about TigerStar.  "Take care, Tigerstar." He said before walking away.

Scourge paused when he noticed that TigerStar had opened his eyes. He wondered if the other cat wanted to say something to him, but didn't want to intrude on his rest.
"Is there anything you need?" *
He asked softly,"I can stay for a bit longer if you like."

"No. Don't.. I don't want my clan to get confused or angry that you're present. Run along. I'm fine now." Tigerstar responded.

Scourge understood TigerStar's concern. He knew that if other ShadowClan cats saw him here, they might get the wrong idea and think he was spying on them or something.  "I understand," He said,"But I wanted to make sure you were okay before I left."

"I'm fine!" Tigerstar hissed.