Chapter Six

Scourge's eyes widened in surprise as Firestar revealed that Tigerstar had killed his brother. He felt a surge of anger and grief wash over him, but he tried to keep it under control. "He did?" He asked quietly.

"Yes." Firestar hissed in reply. His ears flattening as he glared at Tigerstar. Who has his body turned and staring up at the moon in guilt and silence. The moonlight reflecting on his furr, showing all the scars and cuts that littered across the darkened colors.

Scrouge remained standing in front of Tigerstar.

Firestar: hisses, "He killed YOUR brother Scourge! You're still standing up for him?! pathetic."

Scourge's anger flared up again when Firestar called him pathetic. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. "I know what he did was wrong," He said, his voice shaking slightly,"but I can't let you kill him."

"And why is that?" Firestar barred his teeth. "You know what.. enough with you!" He hissed and pounced. Shoving Scrouge to the side and tackled Tigerstar.

Tigerstar was caught off guard as the two quickly began fighting each other. Growing, hissing and scratching occurred from the both leaders of the thunderclan and shadowclan.

Scourge watched in horror as the two cats began to fight. He was about to intervene, but then he stopped himself.

This was between Firestar and Tigerstar; it wasn't his place to get involved. He stood back, watching nervously as they battled each other with fierce determination.

Tigerstar was getting weaker.. and weaker.. Blood splashes everywhere. He collapsed to the ground.

Firestar, "He's nothing, but a manipulative scat."

Tigerstar fakes his death. Keeping his eyes shut to try and supress his breathing, but it was actually harder to breathe.
Firestar: "Good riddance." he walks off, disappearing into the night.

Scourge was relieved that Firestar had left, but he couldn't help feeling concerned about TigerStar. He knelt down beside the wounded cat and checked to see if he was still breathing.

Tigerstar winced as he opened his amber eyes. His eyes slowly making there way to look up at Scourge. Who is looking back at him with fear and concern.

"You're okay..!" Scourge whisper-yelled in realization. Tigerstar gave a weak nod.

Scourge looked at TigerStar, his heart breaking as he saw the pain in his eyes. He gently placed a paw on TigerStar's chest to try and comfort him. "It's going to be okay," He whispered softly,

"I won't let Firestar hurt you again."