Chapter Nine

Tigerstar let's out a weak breath as he tries his hardest to keep his amber eyes open.

Scourge felt a wave of panic wash over him as he saw TigerStar's eyes closing again. He didn't want to lose the other cat, not after everything that had happened. "Please," He said,"Don't give up. I know it hurts, but you have to keep fighting."

Tigerstar opened his eyes. He gasped as he noticed the much larger wound across his belly. "Scrouge..my belly.."

Scrouge looked over and realized. "Shit..!" He hissed out. Seeing the amount of blood and injuries.

Scourge saw the wound and his eyes widened in horror. He had been so focused on cleaning TigerStar's leg that he hadn't even noticed the other injury.

"TigerStar," He said urgently,"Your stomach...we need to do something about this."

"Mhm..mhm.." Tigerstar whimpers as he tried to stabilize his breathing. His head felt woozy from the amount of blood loss. His ears remained lowered due to the unbearable pain. He cried out.

Scourge was alarmed by TigerStar's cry of pain. He knew that the other cat couldn't walk in his current condition, but he also didn't want to leave him alone. "Don't move," He said firmly,"Just stay here and rest while I go find help."

"You're going to leave me alone out here?! Are you crazy?!" Tigerstar exclaimed and hissed. his amber eyes are staring at Scrouge.

Scourge's expression softened as he heard TigerStar hiss at him. "I know it's dangerous, but I can't just leave you here to die!" He said,"We don't have any other choice. Just try and stay calm while I find help."

He turned away from the injured cat and began searching for signs of life in the forest.

Scourge searched for what felt like hours, calling out for help and scanning the trees for any sign of another cat.

But no matter how hard he looked, he couldn't find anyone. He was starting to worry that TigerStar would bleed out before he could get back.

He ran back to where TigerStar lay, his heart pounding in his chest as he approached the injured cat again.

Tigerstar is still bleeding. The leaves are covered in the crimson red blood. His breathing is shallow and weak.

Scourge was horrified by the amount of blood that had pooled around TigerStar. He knew that he needed to act fast if he wanted to save the other cat's life.

"Hold on," He said, kneeling down beside him,"I'm going to try and stop the bleeding".

Tigerstar opened his eyes and his ears perked up when he heard Scourge's voice again.

Scourge saw that TigerStar was awake again and breathed a sigh of relief. He took off his scarf and used it to apply pressure to the wound, hoping that it would slow down the bleeding. "Just stay with me," He said,

"I'm not going to let you die."