𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 014.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   SEPTEMBER 21

𝒎𝒆𝒛𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒂𝒉 was released from his last period early, so he took the time to go to caelynn's class and wait outside the door for her. he texted her to come out, and after a few minutes of waiting, she finally did. but she wasn't happy when she saw him. "what do you want?" she crossed her arms.

he expected her attitude and didn't say anything about it. "just lemme talk to you."

"now you want to talk? you've been ignoring me for two weeks, mezekiah."

"i know and i'm sorry. i gotta lot of shit going on right now." he hasn't even been going to his classes or anything. he just went ghost without telling caelynn a word.

caelynn raised a brow for him to elaborate, but he didn't. a single chuckle left her lips. "okay, kai."

if he doesn't want to tell her, then that's fine. but he still could've gave her a heads up rather than completely leaving her in the dark.

how is she supposed to feel when they specifically 'talked' out their issues the day she returned from louisiana just for him to suddenly string her in the wind.

she thought he was working on what they talked about. not doing the exact opposite plus more.

"lemme make it up to you."

"it's fine," she dryly replied.

"nah, i'm serious, caelynn. i gotta go now, but imma be back when class is over to pick you up. just meet me at the front, okay?" when caelynn didn't respond, kai grabbed her hands to uncross her arms. then he pulled her in and wrapped her arms around him to make her hug him so he could return the favor. "okay?" he repeated.

caelynn couldn't help but crack a smile. she was trying to stand her ground more, but little cute things like this always made her give in.

he knows that. he knows what he's doing. so he's using it against her.