𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 002.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER TWO.

𝕚 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | JUNE 10

𝒄𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏 has now been with her uncle and his family for a little over a week now. she hasn't been outside anywhere, she hasn't communicated with very many people, and she's been keeping strictly to herself. she barely even leaves her room unless it's to use the bathroom or to eat.

because of this, the rest of the family has barely seen her face since she's moved in. it's like she isn't even here.

they feared this would happen, and although they don't want it to be this way; what can they do without making it seem as if they're forcing her? she's making it clear she doesn't want to be in their presence.

it's a toxic habit she's developed. she pushes people who care for her away because she's used to dealing alone. it's easier that way.

she doesn't have to worry about dragging others down or them pitying her. the only thoughts she'll have to worry about are her own, and her own thoughts are enough to keep her awake all night.

she couldn't even remember the last time she got a proper's night rest. she can't sleep at night, so she naps during the day. never for more than four hours either. she ends up crying herself awake from nightmares. so all in all, she's just given up on sleep.

sleep can't skip past her insomnia and she doesn't know how to help it.

it's why she now lay under the covers of her bed, scrolling through tiktok as a means to keep her mind distracted.

her eyes burned — both from tiredness and from her previous crying. yet, they wouldn't stay closed. she rubbed her left one while scrolling to the next video, but just as it started playing, a facetime call came in.