𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 011.

NOTE

days of going back and forth with the support team later... i'm back :) i added onto this chapter to make it longer as an apology for the wait.

i'm just stuck cause like . . well you'll see.

happy reading ᥫ᭡

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER ELEVEN.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡CHAPTER ELEVEN

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕥..

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | AUGUST 18

𝒄𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏 followed her uncle out of the house so she could get the chance to tell her brother goodbye. it's finally time for him to hit the road back to louisiana for school after being with his sister for over two months, and although it's a bittersweet moment right now, caelynn knows she'll see him again soon.

"you finna make a real one cry," christian chuckled, attempting to lighten the mood since caelynn is already crying.

caelynn managed to smile. "good," she retorted.

christian made a move to flick her forehead, and even though she saw it coming, she let him do it anyways. "be good while i'm gone, aii? don't make me have to drive all the way back here to whoop you."

"oh, whatever, chris," caelynn laughed, causing him to grin. hearing her laugh would've been a rare sound at the beginning of the summer. now he's glad he's able to get it out of her more easily than before.

whether he knows it or not, it's because of him that she can laugh.

"i know i told you already, but thank you for staying here with me for so long. i didn't mean to keep you here your whole break, but i'm glad i did. i really needed you here." she admitted that openly too.

ever since her conversation with zakiar, she's been getting better at putting her pride to the side and being open when she needs to without feeling so embarrassed when she does.