𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 001.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER ONE.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡CHAPTER ONE

𝕚 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔..

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | JUNE 1

𝒕𝒉𝒆 smell of marijuana lingered on the clothes of fifteen-year old 𝙘𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙣𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧. her eyes were slightly red and her eyelids hung low. her nose was runny from the cold temperature of the outside, and her hands shook just a bit while trying to get the house key into the door knob.

it took her a few more seconds to get it through, but once she did, she twisted it to the left and used her other hand to push the door open.

a relived breath left her lips upon feeling the warm heat of her home.

she closed and locked the door back then turned to go to her room until the sound of her mom softly calling her name caught her ears.

caelynn let out a breath. "yes?" she raised her brows.

𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 frowned at the tone used in her daughter's voice. she also took in caelynn's appearance. caelynn isn't even trying to hide that she's high. "where have you been?"

"i was out."

"out where?"

"just out," caelynn dryly replied. it made christine's frown deepen. her mom crossed her arms and bit her lip, looking off to the side. caelynn could tell she's thinking about something; however, she didn't have the energy in her to care what. "is that all?"

her mom shook her head. "no . . but why don't you stay home some more, caelynn?"

caelynn let out a single chuckle. she turned on her feet and kept moving to her room. "what reason do i have to stay? i hate it here.."

"oh," christine whispered. caelynn locked herself in her room like she always does, leaving christine to stand in the living room alone. "i'm sorry."