𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 006.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER SIX.

𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟' 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   JULY 4

𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏 was let into the house by nyani who looked as if she was expecting someone else when she opened the door. zakiar is supposed to be by to pick her up and bring her over to his house.

him and his family are throwing a kick-back/cookout since today's the fourth of july, and just about everyone in the group is going. all of the friends, their parents and family members, even keegan and briari will be attending, but a little later once izyais returns from his friend's house.

nyani, of course, asked if caelynn wanted to come, and of course, caelynn's answer was no. nyani wasn't upset about it this time though. she's actually still hopeful because isleigh let nyani know one she's still going to try and change caelynn's mind.

christian followed the sound of the xxxtentacion music playing upstairs to caelynn's room.

isleigh opened it and let him in.

he saw caelynn sitting on the floor writing in some kind of gray book. it looked like a mix between a sketch book and a journal. maybe it's both. he's not sure. but whatever it is, caelynn is very focused as she wrote in it.

caelynn finished her last sentence then lifted her head to fully read over everything she just wrote. it was two pages worth of words. she was taking isleigh's 'visual diary' suggestion to heart, and so far, it's been helping.

when she can't bring herself to talk to someone, when she needs a sort of release that smoking can't give her, she picks up her diary. first, she draws whatever is in her mind on a page on the left side, then she writes the her feelings towards the image she drew on the right page.

the first thing she drew was on the night she got it. like always, she was still awake while isleigh slept and she was still unsure to the whole concept of the journal, despite isleigh continuously breaking it down to her. but then she grabbed it and just sketched what was on her mind.