౨ৎ im wide awake,its morning ౨ৎ

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

(Pretend everyone just lives in the same area rn)

𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I was chilling at home after a whole day of wedding planning with Artemis. I'll have to admit it was very awkward. We couldn't agree on anything even though all we had to do was make the calls and place the orders for stuff that Charlie and Phoebe had already picked.

I sit at my bed scrolling on my phone when i hear the door open. It was Maddy.

"Hi dydy." She walks in sitting next to me. I place my phone down turning my body to face hers slightly so she knew i was giving my attention to her.

"Why hasn't Artemis come over in a long time? I miss her" I was completely caught off guard.

"Uhh, she's just busy is all don't worry Mads," I feel bad for lying but Maddy loves Artemis and I know she'd be crushed to know we broke up and Artemis would probably never want to come over because of me.

Maddy nods before snuggling up against my arm closing her eyes and drifting off. I feel my eyelids start to feel heavy as i slowly started to drift off too.

I wake up and turn to my side to see no one there. I get up to look for Maddy, until I hear her laugh in the living room.

I walk in and see her laughing and playing with Artemis and our dog Bailey.

"Morning sleepyhead," She laughs." Oh I was wondering do you want to head to the dock for date night tonight? we haven't been there in a while,"  She asks. I blinked confused but ultimately nodded. She smiles before Bailey jumps on her lap and she continues to pet her.

It was 745 pm and we were currently at the dock not far from the Hayley's cafe. We sat a wooden table with two wooden stump chairs opposite from each other. Artemis reached for my hand rubbing comforting circles on them  with her thumbs.