౨ৎ bitch ౨ৎ

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Today's training was pretty brutal. Coach was pounding us with drills because we were going for competition . We were going up against lacey township,new jersey. They would be flying in and since it would be hosted at our school it's is important that we win,or else that would just be embarrassing.I was exhausted,I came into the gym around 8 and it was currently 12.27.

"Okay, girls! I think we've had enough training for the day. Just a few comments, we have to work on defence and Tracey I need you focused because we don't have a sub for setter position," we all nod." Alright. You're dismissed. Have a good rest of the day."

I sit next to my friend, Dina, on the bench to change my shoes.

"Oh my god.Finally you're done.I was actually doing homework while you were
practicing.Training is soo boring like how do you not fall asleep," I chuckle.

"You know you could have gone to lunch first right?"

"I didn't want to seem like a loner," she says in a 'duh' tone. I pack my shoes in my shoe bag and we headed out of the gym into the cafeteria. Everyone separated into different cliques. Dina and I walked pass the 'popular' guy table to get to ours. It was the only one available and trust me, I would much rather sit anywhere else.

Let me catch you up a bit. Let me introduce to you,Flynn Tate; world-class jerk,manipulator,
rich boy,cheater and ego bigger than the universe. Not my proudest moment but he was my boyfriend of 2 years. I don't really know why I stayed that long, he was never nice to me and he always flirted with other girls even when we were together. I guess i was too stupid with 'love' to realise he was just using me. But I broke up with him a few months ago because he cheated on me with Sherry Stalls, my supposed best friend. But it's ok because me and Dina realise we were better off without her.

Anyway, I tried to ignore the annoying, inconsiderate yells of the boys who sat behind us. When I thought it couldn't get worse, Sherry and her group of friends joined them at their table. I could hear her high pitched voice as she practically begged for Flynn's attention. Ugh I really hope that was not how I acted.

"Ugh,it's miss popstar.Why is she sitting so close to us?Isnt she too good to be even near us"Sherry points out,sarcasticallg when she recognises the back of my head.

"I can hear you, you know." I deadpan.

"I know,"she says smugly. I roll my eyes returning back to my lunch, not trying to start anything.

But Sherry,being the instigator she is, flicks the back of my head. I drop my fork getting up to face her.

"I see you like singing with stars, how would you like to see some," She shoves me back by my shoulders causing me to bump into the table. I push myself of the table,shoving her ass to the floor.The whole cafeteria erupts in cheers,trying to encourage a fight between the two girls.

"You bitch," She gets up, her face threateningly close to mine.

"I'm the bitch? You're the one who started it," I yell. I swear she was about to hit me before, Ms Taylor came in calling us both to the office. Great now i was getting in trouble because of this bitch.

"Listen, we do not tolerate fighting in this school. Fortunately, for you it did not escalate,thanks to Ms Taylor, but you will both be on parole so if any other slip up,you might get suspended or benched for future competitions,"

Shit I can't get in trouble,i've got volleyball but i know Sherry might try start something.Ugh

"I understand Principal Garner, I would never start any because i have cheer and cheer means everything to me. I just wished Artemis' temper didn't act up so often so we could get along," She says, acting all innocent trying to be the victim when in fact was the one who started everything. Nothing new there.

Principal Garner didn't comment on that and dismissed us to our next class. Sherry shoved past me on the way out,glaring back at me.

Bitch.

a/n

Brady and Artemis meeting soon 🙈🙈
And we hate Sherry and Flynn.
there will be more background on them soon and drama when Brady comes into the picture.