౨ৎ dinner ౨ৎ

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Life could not be better. My family and I were going to spend the summer at our house in New jersey. Meaning, I could see Brady! Over the past months since the volleyball tournament we had been...talking, and I really started to develop feelings for him. I wrote a whole freakin love song about him?! Nonetheless, I'm super excited to get to see him.

We had just arrived at our house a few hours ago so I had already started unpacking. We had no plans for the day because my parents wanted to relax at home. It was the perfect opportunity to go over to Brady's and suprise him. One problem,I don't know where he lives. I know i'm near his area as Lacey Township High was 10 mins from my house. I decided to text Connor and ask him.

connie🫡

arty🤓
Heyy
what's your address? I'm in new jersey and want to suprise bray

connie🫡
what's up
oh fs
43 haigh road

arty🤓
tyy

I let my parents know that I was going to a friends house before leaving. I also check my hair and touch up my makeup to make sure i look good when i seee him. I put the address Connor had given me into google maps and follow the directions, driving to his house.

I drive up to a grey house which was pretty big and had a beautiful green porch.I shut off the engine, getting out of the car. I contain my excitement while walking up to the front door. I didn't exactly plan this out.

I bring my fist up to the wooden door,knocking then waiting patiently. I hear the door knob rattle. The door whips open revealing Brady- wait no, Connor.

"Oh you're here.Brady's upstairs. Second door to the right." He smiles, moving to the side so I could enter.

I walk to his room and gently knocking on his door.