౨ৎ accidentally in love ౨ৎ

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

3 days till competition. Our opponents from lacey will be arriving today and would be joining us at school. As a part of our school, welcome program. I don't really know my school is weird. Anyway, each of us would be paired with someone else from Lacey and we would have to show them around and make them feel welcome until they leave.

I guess I would be finding out who i was stuck with for the next week. And what makes thing worse, they were a boys team.

The team gathered in the gym,awaiting the arrival of the boys team.

I took a seat on the bench next to Tracey while waiting.

"I hope my guy is cute. At least that would make this the least bit bareable." I chuckle at her antics. I honestly loved my school. except some people of course but it I just feel safe here. Nobody makes a big deal because i'm famous and treat me normal. Sometimes it's kinda bad but it better than everyone being fake to you. I honestly don't know how i would feel being in a different school. My Hannah Montana moment not really but ykwim<3

Finally they arrived. A swarm of guys,filling up the gym. Ew. I'm sorry but ew. I had nothing against them it's just you know...

"Alright everyone listen up." My coach and thee coach from the other team, Coach Leroy, announced.

"The pairs will be the following. Macy Misa and Nick Rull. Stella Malone and Joe Mitchell.Tracey Van Derwoodsen and James Haighfield. Artemis Scobell and Brady Noon. Eleanor Woods and Quinten Beck..."

Brady Noon..that name sounds familiar.Oh he's my brother's cute friend! what a coincidence..

I didn't really see his face well, i wonder if he was cuter in real life.

brady

We landed in Pennsylvania yesterday and were currently on a bus to meet with the team from Fairview.