౨ৎ so american ౨ৎ

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

I sat in my room,staring at my guitar. I had an urge to write another song but at the same time didn't? I don't really know how to explain it. I gave in to temptation and picked it up, experimenting with a few chords. Once I got a melody down, the words came naturally to me. Perks of being talented i guess...just kidding.

"He's good for my heart but he's bad for business
Tears me apart when he grants my wishes
All of my friends think I've gone crazy
But they don't know me like my baby." Smiling at the thought of Brady.

"We look good in photographs
I like the way you like to laugh at dirty jokes
I know they'll always land
Used to get work on time
But now you're taking up my nights
Never been so glad to be so tired
Ooh, I'm mad for you
It's sad but true and I know it
Ahh, you're on my mind
You stole my life and it's showin'
He's good for my heart but he's bad for business
Tears me apart when he grants my wishes
All of my friends think I've gone crazy
But they don't know me like my baby." I stop singing when I look up to see Walker at my doorframe.

"Song about Brady?" He taunts. I give him an unamused look. I throw my head back, groaning.

"This is crazy right? I'm writing songs about him!" I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration.

Walker sighs," You may not think I know much because i'm younger than you. And although i'm not all for my best friend and my sister to be dating...he makes you happy arty and if you can't see it that's too bad because you deserve to be happy."

"Aww,Walkie. You're the best younger brother ever," I pull him into a hug.

"Yeah,yeah. So you going to tell him or when he hears the love songs that you just released," My eyes widen. Oh shit, right i just released the songs and I haven't admitted how i felt yet.

bray💐

bray💐
listening to your album now🔥🔥

Oh no. I scramble up shoving past Walker as I rush to Brady's house. Luckily, I was already dressed for the day.

Connor lets me in and I quickly rush to Brady's room. He was sitting on his bed with his airpods in. He sits up, confused at my unannounced arrival.

"Missy?What are you doing here?"

"Uh-I-i need to talk to you about something," He removed his airpods giving his full attention.

"You haven't listened to the album yet have you?" I ask hopefully. He shakes his head. I internally sigh in relief. He gestures for me to continue.

"There's something I haven't told you,because mostly i don't know how you would react or feel about it i dont even really know myself but i just don't know how to say this," I rant.

"Missy,chill. Whatever it is,you can tell me," He grabs my hand, stopping me from shaking. I physically calm at his touch.

"I like you Brady, like really really like you," I admit. God this must have been the most awkward conversation ever. He chuckles hiding his red cheeks by glancing down at our intertwined hands in his lap.

"I like you too Missy, like really really," He mocks me towards the end. We both lean in.

"So you think you going to marry me someday?" My brows furrow at this. I realise.

"You already listened to the album didn't you," I groan in embarrassment, hiding my face in his chest. He laughs.

"It's a good song, blondie," He laughs even more.

"Ugh Connor's so much better company than you," I say getting up to leave. He pulls my back, tackling me with kisses.I laugh at the ticklishness.

"Tickle fight! Let me join!" Maddie exclaims bursting into the room. She jumps on top of me tickling my side.

"Oh you!" I exclaim, chasing her down the hallway of the house. Brady chases behind me grabbing my waist lifting me off the ground.

"Maddie go run! Get Connor!" Maddie giggles running behind Connor who just so happens to walk into the room.

He spots Brady carrying me by the waist.
"Woah there. what's going on," He laughs.

Brady puts me down as i give Maddie a look. We run towards Connor tackling him down. He manages to escape but we chase after him throughout the whole house.

"Mads you traitor!" He screams, running out the back door.

"And he laughs at all my jokes
And he says I'm so American
Oh God, it's just not fair of him
To make me feel this much
I'll go anywhere he goes
And he says I'm so American
Oh God, I'm gonna marry him
If he keeps this shit up
I might just be in lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love"

so american- artemis scobell

a/n

short cutie chapter.

I love walker and artemis' relationship.

and also official artemis and brady??
im gg to cause some problems...not gg to be all sunshine and rainbows for yall

Artemis is like part of their family trust🥰