౨ৎ back again ౨ৎ

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

It's been months since Brady and I broke up which is longer than we've officially been together. I took the tour opportunity given to me by Harry and have been preoccupying myself with that for the past months.

Tonight was the last night of my tour before I head home.

"Hi everyone!" The crowd cheers as i walk on stage. "This is the last song of the night, I hope you enjoy it."

I strum the chords on my guitar. I played If this were a movie. I wrote this song before i met Brady. Flynn and I were in a fight and I wrote this out of my frustration. But I couldn't help but think how much it applied to the situation in was in with brady right now. Was time just repeating itself again.

"Come back, come back, come back to me like
You would, you would if this was a movie."

Why wouldn't he just come back to me

"Stand in the rain outside 'til I came out
Come back, come back, come back to me like.You could, you could if you just said you're sorry."

"I know that we could work it out somehow
But if this was a movie, you'd be here by now."

If this were a movie...

I feel the tears well up in my eyes. I try to blink them back to not cry in front of thousands of people. I end the song as everyone cheers.

"Goodnight,Sydney!" I yell, waving as i walk of stage.

After that extraordinary night, I was exhausted. I headed back to Phoebe's house where i was staying since she lives in Sydney.

I enter our bedroom, flopping down on the floor because I have this thing where I can't wear outside clothes on the bed.

I quickly go take a shower before joining Phoebe on the bed. She was just scrolling on tiktok before i snatch her phone, forcing her to be social.

"So what newww" I ask dragging the w. She shrugs. I roll my eyes as I try to maintain the conversation.

"Oh right, there is something important i have to tell you and ask you." She says,with her slight Australian accent dripping from her words.I immediately sit up as i turn my full attention on her.

I nod for her to continue.

"Me and Charlie are getting married!" She squeals. I blink rapidly trying to process what i just heard.

"Wha-what?" My mouth felll agape. She nods her head confirming what I heard.

"I mean i'm happy for you but when did this happen??"

"He proposed last night," I raise my eyebrows.

"And it took you this long to tell me,"

She shrugs sheepishly."Sorry I just don't know how you would react like we're only 19 my dad had a full on heart attack."

I could imagine. But i was happy for pheebs. Charlie and her are good together and marriage was definitely in the cards food them but i didn't expect it to be this soon.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you'd be my maid of honour," She asks grabbing my hands. I smile widely nodding my head with excitement.

"YES YES YES ONE MILLION TIMES YES."

She laughs before telling me her plans for the wedding. She's says she wants a small ceremony with our close friends and family and like a total Mamma mia beach style wedding. I thought that was perfect. It was so her, she's so Mamma mia coded and that has been her dream wedding theme for forever.

"A little bad news...Brady is going to be there and you two need to work together for wedding planning ok? alright! Thanks!"

"woah woah!" I stop her. "That will be so awkward. Pheebs you can't do this to me.."

"IM SORRY ITS NOT MY CHOICE. Charlie asked him to help out," I groan. I agreed to be civil and not pick fights with him to try cooperate to help plan her wedding.

Soon enough we had to start planning already. We had to find a good spot for the wedding to be held. I was thinking the beach down by cornelia street. It was beautiful,spacious and not many people go there.

I sit on the couch looking through Phoebe's wedding folder to see what chairs I had to order. I let Phoebe have the day off from wedding duties and told her I would handle the rest of the tasks for today so she could spend some time with her fiance.

I get off the phone with the furniture company as Brady walks through the door.

"Hey," He says shortly. Pulling his lips into a tight line. I do the same before turning back to the binder.

"What do you need me to do?" Shut up?

"Here, just call the caterers about the separation of vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals." I pass him the number of the caterer s service. He nods before doing so.

We sit in awkward silence carrying out the task that had to be completed today. That is until the silence is broke by one of our arguments.

"It's one simple thing! And you can't even do that right?" I yell out of frustration.

"And you would know wouldn't you," He retorts,rolling his eyes. Referring to me going on tour with Chris Keller.

"Now you're being petty," I deadpan. He ignores me. "At least I don't tell people i don't want them to come home over the phone."

"Yeah, well at least I'm the reason for our break up."

I lie on my bed,curled under the sheets. I hear the door crack open and someone walk in. I peak my head out and see that it's Walker. I sit up as he sits next to me.

"What happened?Are you ok?" I wanted to just nod and say everything was fine but my tears gave it away.

I shake my head as the tears fall from my eyes.
"Brady and I broke up."

I put my head on his shoulder as i sob. He awkwardly pats my back.

I could see it on his face that he was being reminded of when Flynn and I broke up. I promised him this wouldn't happen again. But it was my fault.

I continue to cry with Walker comforting me for the next hour.

a/n

I'm so sorryy this chapter has like a lot of time skips.

I'm js so lazy to write out that many chapters