Chapter 9

Allison wakes up the next morning getting up. She heads downstairs to the kitchen seeing someone cooking breakfast. "I figured to celebrate you being here I could be nice." Klaus said smirking. "You have her poison it?" Allison asks eating the bacon. "You think so low of me luv." He said making Allison laugh. "I'm sorry weren't you the one who snapped my neck because I said with your hair combed and with gel in it you look like an idiot?" Allison said smacking him on the back of the head. "It was a short temper. Can't we move on?" He says as Allison sits down as everyone else comes in. "Sure in a couple hundred years." She says making her plate. "Plus I'm still pissed at you for literally killing Kol." She says eating.

"I know Rebekah told you he was plotting against me." Klaus said not looking up from his plate. "Oh my god, Klaus get your head out of your ass. Everyone here has at least 3 times! A year! Incase you forget you invented the term asshole." Allison says. "She's right Niklaus, but let's move topics. Here shortly our plan starts so we must all be on the same side working together." Elijah says. "Fine, I'll rip his heart out later. Hayley care to join me in my room?" Allison says standing up. "Best idea ever." She says following.

Sam, Dean, and Jack arrive at the compound going in slowly. "Allison?!" Jack yells Sam and Dean sigh as the Mikaelson's come out. "You have precisely 10 seconds before someone here kills you, so i suggest you leave." Elijah said starting to roll up his sleeves. "Look we were told that we could find Allison here." Sam said putting his hands up. "Never heard of her and guess what you're out of time." Elijah said.

Allison came out of Hayley's room putting her hands on the railing. "Elijah wait." Allison said in annoyed tone. She jumped off the inner balcony landing in front of them. "Hey buddy." Allison said smiling to Jack. He hugged her making her laugh. "It's only been a day." She said looking at him. "I know but you are nice to be around." He said making Klaus laugh. Allison turn back glaring at him, he stopped having a smile. Allison looked at Sam and Dean annoyed. "Now what do you need because we are quite busy here." Allison said. "Can we talk alone? Somewhere private?" Dean says seeing everyone watching them. "Fine but they'll still hear you." Allison said starting to go to her room when she notices Jack isn't following. "You coming?" Allison asks. "No I'll stay here. If anything happens they can't hurt me anyways." Jack says sitting down. "True, Hayley please keep an eye on the boys though." Allison says heading into her room closing the door. "Talk." Allison says sitting down.

"We reacted like assholes. We shouldn't have. We're sorry." Sam said sitting down with Allison. "Yeah you did. I wanted you both to know but not like that. But you both being what you are you can imagine why I didn't." Allison said standing up. "What we are?" Dean said crossing his arms. "Hunters. I'm the very definition of what you hunt." She says scoffing. "So sorry I wasn't jumping at the chance to tell you that I was the reason you came to mystic falls." She said making herself a glass of bourbon with a bit of vervain. "Wait it was you?" Sam said standing up. "Ding ding ding." She said drinking quickly coughing. "Are you okay?" Sam asks patting her back. "I'm fine. It's just vervain." She says pouring herself a normal glass.

"Wait if you're the vampire that was killing people then who was it we killed?" Dean asked confused. "Kol mikaelson. He's an original so the second I pulled the wood out of him he woke up. Plus the fire just ruined his clothes." Allison said laughing as she took a sip. "Oh but he actually is dead now, Klaus got pissed and killed him so after the war fight thing tonight I need to figure that out." She says leaning on the wall.

"What war?" Dean asks. "Well the Mikaelson's are fighting a wolf pack tonight that is stealing Klaus's strength so we're going to kill them all." Allison says like it's a normal day for her. "Want help..?" Dean says grinning. "Let's talk to them." Allison says heading downstairs seeing Jack and Hayley. "Hey Jack you wanna help them fight some wolves?" Sam asks looking at him. "Sure!" He says standing up. "Great, Sam you can help Marcel, Dean you can help Elijah and I then Jack with Hayley?" Allison says looking at all of them. "Sounds like a plan." Sam says smiling at her.
~~~
Allison gets ready heading downstairs seeing everyone is ready to go. "Let's kill these assholes." Allison says watching Dean put his gun in his waist band. "You know this would be so much easier if the human didn't come with us." Elijah said vampire running off. "You ready Dean?" Allison asks grabbing his arm. "Yeah, how bad can it be?" Dean says. Allison nods laughing.