Chapter 1

"Allison, where are you going?" Stefan asked seeing his little sister with an overnight bag. "It's bad enough you both have her here 24/7, but her birthday here too?" Allison said crossing her arms before rolling her eyes. "No thanks, I'm heading to the bar, depending on the time maybe a hotel." Allison said as Damon came over to them. "It's not just your house Allison." He said. Allison motioned her back with a 'no shit' face. "See you both when this kiddie party is over." She said walking out getting in her car.

Allison drove to Mystic Grill immediately sitting at the bar ordering a bourbon. She sat there playing on her phone sipping on her drink when a stranger came and sat next to her. "A beautiful girl like you, here by herself? We can't have that now." He said smiling at her. Allison rolled her eyes. "I can handle myself." She said putting her phone down looking at him. She noticed how handsome he was immediately. "Well with all the murders going on around here, my brother and I would feel terrible." He said motioning for another attractive and taller man to come over.

"Dude nice try, for all she knows we could be the killers." He said slapping the back of the other's head. "Oh please I know you aren't." She said standing up putting some cash on the counter. "How are you so sure?" The shorter one said making Allison chuckle. "Well, I know since you both an extremely new to town and the killings were going on since before you both." She said going to walk away. "Wait we didn't even get your name." The taller one said making her turn her head back around to them smirking. "I'm sure I'll see you both again." She said leaving them behind.

Allison got in her car driving to the only hotel in town, getting herself a room. She walked to the elevator not looking up from her phone when two others come in. "If you aren't so new to town, why are you staying at a hotel?" Allison looked up seeing both guys from earlier. "If you must know, my brothers are throwing a party for the girl they both obsess over." She said stepping out with them. "And you chose to skip it?" The taller one asked looking down at her. "Can't stand her or her friends. Bad enough they she is always there." Allison going back on her phone while walking. "Well maybe we could all go together? Then you'll have two people who you can somewhat stand." The shorter one said with a smirk. "Who said I can stand you both?" She said smirking back at him. "By the way, I'm Dean and this is my little brother Sam." Dean said making her nod. "Well Sam and Dean welcome to Mystic Falls. I wouldn't recommend staying for too long." She said opening the door to her room. "Why's that?" Sam asked putting his hands in his pockets. "Like you said earlier, murders in town." She said closing the door before they could respond.

Allison sat down on her bed immediately texting Rebekah.

Allison: 2 new boys in town

Rebekah: are they cute?

Allison: definitely, but also very pushy

Rebekah: so like you?

Allison: I'm not pushy

Rebekah: fine you're right, you're just a bitch

Allison: much better, you'll never guess what my brothers are doing now though

Rebekah: what now alli

Allison: throwing an 18th birthday party for their doppelgänger.

Rebekah: where did you go hide

Allison: hotel, no way in hell am I being there with all her friends. At that point put a stake through my heart.

The Third SalvatoreOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara