Irresistible

Originally Posted on September 17, 2013 by redlipclassicstyles on Tumblr

Link - https://www.tumblr.com/redlipclassicstyles/61498166384/irresistible-haylor?source=share
___________________________________________________________

"Taylor they're not coming for another half an hour. But do you have any idea how much I want you right now?" I was immediately pushed up against the wall without warning, Harry pushing his lips onto mine immediately as I opened my mouth slightly, letting his tongue enter. We wasted no time, my shirt being thrown to the floor as I swiftly and roughly ripped off his, adding it to the pile on the floor as my back was still forced against the wall. Harry's hands moved around my body as I found myself already getting flustered. I decided to take lead, reversing the roles as I pushed my body off the wall. The fact that we could get caught at any moment made it so much daring and I found myself wanting Harry more and more.

Harry pulled my body up so my legs were wrapped around his waist, our lips still together as things kept on getting more and more heated. I felt Harry unzip the back on my skirt, but didn't get any further when the door burst open to four very unwanted guests. I instantly pulled away from Harry, scurrying around the floor for my top but settling for hiding behind Harry, my face turning a bright shade of pink.

Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam all stood in the doorway, a little shocked but laughing hysterically over the fact they had just caught Harry and I about to... yeah. The four of them instantly turned around and closed the door, but I could still hear their laughs as I gave Harry an angry look. He pulled me into his arms, a little gentler this time, and I knew I couldn't stay mad at him. Besides, it was definitely fun while it lasted.

"Remind me next time not to listen to your brilliant ideas." I said to Harry sarcastically as he pecked my forehead, chuckling a little.

"Admit it Tay, you loved it. It's such a rush, right?" Harry looked at me with those big green, gorgeous eyes, and I couldn't resist in admitting that he was right.

"Yeah yeah, okay. But I'm sure it would have been a lot more enjoyable if we hadn't gotten caught..." I trailed off a little as I bit my lip, before grabbing my shirt from the corner of the room, pulling it over my head before fixing my outfit and hair. When I thought I looked presentable enough to show my face, I looked back over to Harry, who had been watching me the whole time. "What?" I asked, a smirk on his face as he made his way over to me. Our hands were soon intertwined and Harry had only a look of love on his face.

"You're just gorgeous and I love you, that's all." I kissed Harry's bare chest softly but quickly.

"Right back at you." I waited for him to put his shirt back on before reaching for his hand once more. "I'm sure the boys will have something to say about this." The both of us laughed as we held hands, ready to face whatever jokes and teasing we got from the boys on the other side of the door. It was so worth it.