𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟮𝟯: 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1. Soren and Cameron belongs to MariChat3.

Here it is, folks! The last episode to season one before we've officially reached season two!

Enjoy!

"Heroes. I think it's safe to said that everyone has those heroes that he or she looks up too. To some, it may be a family member or to others, it could be a role model that they look up too. But, really, what makes somebody into a hero? Because in the end, the hero that you may be looking up too may not always be the good guy that you think he or she is."

"AND NOW... THE final episode of Space Heroes!"

Briana was eagerly sitting on the floor alongside Leonardo as the two were sitting dangerously close to the tv, their eyes glued on the bright screen since neither one of them wanted to miss a single thing from the cartoon, seeing as how this was the very last episode before their favorite cartoon was completely finished.

Captain Ryan and his crew were trying to escape the danger that they were facing as their ship was taking multiple hits from the enemy ships.

"Captain, the Destructinators are on our tail!" Cranshaw cried out. "We're... lost!"

"I've got an idea," Captain Ryan said. "It's crazy, it defiles all logic, it's illegal in 16 solar systems, and... my mother would most assuredly not approve, but... it might just work."

With that, Captain Ryan then pressed a button on his chair's arm. There was a second's silence and sirens blared while red lights flashed and the entire ship started shaking.

"Abandon ship!" Captain Ryan said loudly.

"Huh?" Leonardo asked, completely shocked while Briana stared at the bright screen with wide eyes and her jaw opened a little.

While his crew had marched over to the transporter, Captain Ryan remained behind.

"Captain, aren't you coming?" Cranshaw asked desperately.

"A true captain goes down with his ship."

"Sir... it's been a privilege to—argh!"

Captain Ryan had slapped Cranshaw across the face for the last time. "Just go!" The doors then closed and Captain Ryan sat back down in his seat, gazing at his ship for the last time. "Well, old girl, it's just you and me..."

"What a hero..." Leonardo said, gazing at the screen while Briana was too intrigued by the show.

Suddenly, the tv powered down and shut off, causing the two to whip around to see the purple masked mutant turtle with the remote.

"Hey!" Briana cried.

"What are you doing?" Leonardo snapped. "That's the final episode of Space Heroes!"