𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟮: 𝗶, 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1 .

Enjoy!

" A monster. It's the one thing that I've seen myself as my whole life. It's why I used to blame myself for them leaving me cause I thought it was my fault. That's what happens when your parents abandoned you, you just can 't help but think of yourself that way and you can't help but blame yourself for being the reason that they didn't want you. "

EACH ONE OF the seven teenagers were nervous about the fact that they'll be going up against Splinter for their training session. Splinter was a master ninja, someone who knew way more than they did while they were still beginners. It was enough to make their Stomachs turn. "Okay, here's the plan," Leonardo whispered into the huddle that the seven teenagers were in. "Donnie, you're gonna strike first."

"No, wait, you want me to come at Splinter ?" Donatello questioned. "I'll get pumped!"

"Well, getting pumped is your specialty," Raphael said with a smirk while Donatello glared at him.

"Trust me, it's all part of mine and Henry's plan to catch Sensei off guard." Leonardo assured them.

"Uh, guys," Michelangelo said. "Don't take this the wrong way but against Splinter, your plans always get our butts whipped."

"Okay, new thought: Mikey, you attack." Henry said as Leonardo scowled at the mutant turtle.

Michelangelo's face remain neutral as he turned to look at the purple masked mutant turtle and the golden masked mutant turtle. "They took it the wrong way."

Eclipse shrugged. "Eh, you asked for it."

"Come on, let's do this!" Raphael said enthusiastically.

Both Leonardo and Henry gave a small nod as they all stood, carefully splitting from the huddle with the plan in mind. Slowly and carefully, they all approached Splinter, who stood with his back to them in the middle of the dojo as the mutant rat had his eyes closed.

Michelangelo charged, jumped up, and tried to kick Splinter with both feet. Splinter then opened his eyes and everything that happened next happened in slow motion. The mutant rat turned, grabbing his youngest son's feet, and threw him to the ground. him in the chest, sending the turtle flying across the floor. The other teenagers had charged at their teacher by that point and Raphael was the first one to try to attack by jumping up and was on his way down, both fists raised. Splinter ducked his punch, and moved aside when Donatello aimed a kick at him and missed. Eclipse attempted a spinning back kick but Splinter dodged the kick, sliding to the left.

Briana then attempted to kick as an attempt to knock the mutant rat off of his feet but he ducked. Donatello ran up again and aimed to kick, but once again, he just ducked under it, shot his arm out, and knocked Donatello off of his feet. Donatello spun in the air before Splinter kicked him out, sending him into Eclipse, and the two mutant turtles fell. Briana jumped up, somersaulting over his head. She landed in front of him and swung up her leg to kick him but the mutant rat grabbed her leg, swung his foot out, knocking Briana off her balance before sending her into Raphael as the two fell.

The only ones that remained standing were Leonardo and Henry. At the same time, the two charged, just as Splinter swung his arm out only to missed when the two teenagers rolled underneath it. Then, as quickly as he could, Henry swept his leg out and actually managed to knock their teacher off his balance that gave Leonardo the chance to draw back his fist and swing it forward, a loud smack was heard as his fist collided into the mutant rat's face.