𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟳: 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘅𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1.

Soren belongs to MariChat3.

"Do you ever get the feeling that someone you know is keeping something from you? You don't want to believe it but deep down, you know there's something that you don't know and you can't stop thinking about it. Then, you can't help but wonder why it's being kept from you. Well, I've pretty much that feeling my whole life."

"HAMATO YOSHI'S DISCIPLES are turtles and two teenagers? And yet they managed to defeat you?" Shredder asked furiously. Jake rolled his eyes at the two men that were in front of them while Soren shook his head, finding it hard to believe that one of Shredder's best students and a thief were beaten by a bunch of turtles and two teenagers.

"Not just turtles," Bradford argued. "Man-sized turtles trained in ninjstu, the two teenagers were just as trained as the turtles were."

"And you're one of Master Shredder's best students and even you couldn't beat them," Soren said as he rolled his eyes. "It's pathetic."

Bradford looked over at Soren and glared at him with a frown on his face. Soren ignored the glare and shrugged it off.

"And I almost had them," Xever argued. "Till you lead us right into their trap. If you'd let me take them down when I wanted."

"Then we'd never find Hamato Yoshi!" Bradford shot back at him.

Jake only sighed before letting out a harsh cough, his arm going to cover his mouth so the blood wouldn't fall onto the floor. He groaned silently to himself, hating that he could feel all of his insides being torn apart because of the magic he had.

"Silence!" Shredder yelled at the two, standing up from his throne as he walked over. "You were such a promising student. I excepted much more from you." He held his blade against Bradford's throat.

"Sensei, give me another chance," Bradford said. "I will not fail you again."

"No, you won't," Shredder said before turning to the other man. "Xever, you are in charge. And to make sure that you two won't fail, Soren will be going with you to keep an eye on you two."

"I won't take orders from those gutter trash!" Bradford argued angrily.

Jake narrowed his eyes, taking out his sword as he aimed it at Bradford. "Are you questioning Father's orders, Bradford?"

Bradford looked back over at his master and lowered his head a little. If there was anyone that was just as ruthless as Shredder, it was Jake. "Unless you want me to, master."

"I've already put the word out on the street to watch for the turtles," Xever said. "And when I find them, I'll peel them out of their shells and drop them at your feet."

"And I'll try to make sure that these two idiots won't let Princess Briana get away this time." Soren said, staring sharply at the two men in front of them.

👑👑👑

BRIANA WAS WALKING down the sidewalk alongside April, Kaz, and Henry. Their three human friends had discovered a noodle place that the five mutant turtles could go too since the owner was blind and wouldn't be able to see that they were mutants. Not only was the owner blind and wouldn't be able to see that they were mutants or the fact that the food there was amazing, Mr. Murakami was very friendly. Henry's perked up, picking up the sound of the five mutant turtles that were following them while hiding as the four of them stopped walking and turned.