𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟯: 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 [𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱]

A/N: Cameron & Soren belongs to MariChat3.

Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1.

"Alright, since you're here, let me ask you a question. What makes a place feel like home? Warmth and familiarity? Some idealized make-believe version of the American Dream? Love and acceptance? Simple safety? Or it could be none of those things. And it's a place where your adoptive father could be hiding the truth from you or maybe it's a place where everything you know is threatened to be wrong and you can't help but wonder what's the truth. For me, it's both. I used to think that maybe I didn't need—well, more like I didn't want to know why my parents gave me up. At least until something came into my life that made me question everything that I thought I knew about me and I realized that my adoptive father may know more about me than I do myself."

CAMERON CHANDLER WALKED through the empty sidewalk of New York City, looking in every direction and every spot that he could find. With the fact that he still hadn't found the princess just yet made Cameron frustrated since all he wanted was to find the princess and bring her back home in hopes of becoming the hero and getting the princess to be his. It was just like in the fairytales his mother had read to him when she would put him to bed and that's exactly what Cameron wanted: being a hero, saving the princess, and marrying the princess and becoming the king.

He wanted it and so be it that he would get it no matter the cost.

He wanted that life and no matter what stood in his way, he'd do whatever it took to get himself that life.

"Where could she be?" Cameron mumbled to himself. "Mother said that they sent Princess Briana to Hamato Yoshi. I wish I knew who he was, it'd be a lot easier to find her if I did."

The sound of laughter suddenly reached his ears, causing him to look up towards the rooftops upon hearing the sound. Cameron could've swore that he saw a group of figures jump onto the rooftops and with his curiosity peaking, he walked into a alleyway and climbed the fire escape ladder, slightly peeking out once he reached the top to see what was causing the laughter. His eyes widened in surprise and shock when he caught sight of five mutant turtles and two disguised human teenagers.

"Great," Cameron muttered under his breath, mentally groaning in annoyance at the sight of the mutant turtles. "More freaks. And I thought I'd seen enough freaks back in the Crystal Empire."

But then his eyes landed on the purple haired teenage girl that was wearing her suit. His heart started beating faster in his chest just from the sight of Captain Violet and his eyes turned into hearts. "Could she be Princess Briana? I mean, she is pretty," he whispered to himself. "Though she could leave the fighting to the guys."

Cameron continued to watch the scene in front of him while keeping himself hidden. With the group of seven teenagers on the rooftop as they jumped onto the next one, making Cameron climb down from the ladder and follow them from below. On the rooftop, Raphael smirked as he jumped, knocking the seven of them onto the ground of the rooftop.

"Hey, what was that? You didn't do any flips." Donatello informed as they all stood up from the ground.

"Oops." Raphael said with a grin on his face.