𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭: 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀 [𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱]

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1.

Soren Chandler belongs to MariChat3.

The amazing cover was made by one of my dear friends MarstheScarletNinja.

Like it was in my older version, Henry will be their first human friend since I have that he's known them since they were kids. I'm aware that Kaz got his powers by touching and absorbing the energy from the Artcurion in Mighty Med but I've decided to switch it up since I'm experimenting with his parents and siblings due to the fact that we don't really know anything about his family. Therefore, for the sake of this book and plot, Kaz was born with his powers and has always lived in New York City.

As a big fan of TMNT 2012 and after reading many fanfictions of the series, I decided to make my own series and then made the decision to bring this series from my backup account onto here where I will be continuing the series. My backup account on my phone will be used my drafts or any ideas I come up only where I will see if they're worthy enough of being published on this account.

Moving on from that, this series (Equestrian Tales: Little Sister) will have my OCs and some OCs that belong to three of my closest friends. Now, I am aware that season five of TMNT ends differently but since I didn't really like how the show ended with season five, I will be creating my own season five once I am finished with the other seasons so, season five will be a fanmade season of my own creation. I hope you guys reading this series.

Enjoy!

"Oh, hi there! What's that? You wanna hear my story? Well then, grab some popcorn and get comfy cause this is definitely a long story with crazy twists and turns since well, it is my life that I'm telling you. Ready? Let's go! Behold, a story without a name. Within this story tells the tale of the very last Destroyer. But in order to tell you the story, I have to start at the beginning. The very beginning."

The Crystal Empire; twenty-one years ago, 1999

"SIR, JAKE'S ESCAPED from his cell!"

The captain of the royal guard within the kingdom, Quill Sentry immediately frowned from the news that the guard had told him. He and some of the other guards he had gathered were getting the people to safety.

"Damn it!" Quill cursed, clenching his fists as he glared down at the army that kept trying to get them from across the kingdom.

"Quill!"

Quill looked over to see the rulers coming over to them. "Your majesties," he said, bowing his head a little as a way to greet them before he looked up at them. "We're almost done with getting the people to safety. What about Twilight and my brother? Did they make it to the portal?"

King Nightlight and Queen Twilight Velvet glanced at each other before they looked back at him.

King Nightlight shook his head as he replied, "They can't make it to the portal."