BEST AESTHETICS RESULTS 💫

Congratulations to all the winners of the best aesthetics category! If you didn't win, please don't be disheartened! Keep up all of your amazing work! 

Please be aware that I WILL NOT be chasing you for your prizes. If you would like your prizes, you must CONTACT me. The only prize I will be doing on my own is the shout-out, but the rest are all things you must CONTACT me about!

To contact me, find me through: 

- Discord (sunnyside0_)

- Email (ssolarisbackup21gmail.com)

- Instagram (romance_lover16)

⭕STICKERS ARE PASTED BELOW! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A STICKER THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!!!

and now, to the scores...

----

Taking You Home: BellOfSilence

Score: 8/10

Notes: The aesthetics are beautiful! Seeing all of the characters is great when starting out a story because it helps the reader have a strong visual of what they know the characters look like when the action begins! My favorites were definitely Liam and Evelyn, but I also liked Dylan! I do wish, though, that we had more pictures that could be used to describe the characters since these would be considered more so as character portraits than aesthetics, but even still, I really liked them! I also liked how they all had the same theme surrounding them. 

Alchemy of Souls: The Lost Relic: strawberry1d

Score: 8.5/10

Notes: I love these aesthetics! The color palate is very easy on the eyes and it doesn't scream to the reader, rather it gently coaxes them to look at it. My favorite was Nam-Joon! I loved the blue shade that you chose for him, and I also like how the aesthetics are more like a gallery than a typical 3x3 square, which makes them even more unique! My only gripe is that it's difficult to see the name with the font and with Cho Yeon, I think there was more space that could have been filled on her aesthetic board. 

The Avallon Chronicles: LORAINEJD

Score: 8.7/10

Notes: I absolutely love your aesthetics! The hand-drawn ones are my favorites, and I specifically like to see how your drawing has developed over time. The aesthetic board has a different style to it, which I like, though I wish the color schemes were a bit closer together. Nevertheless, they embody your characters and their colors are close enough so that we can see contrasting elements to highlight the complexities of every character. 

Broken Hearts: JadeJupitar2023

Score: 5/10

Notes: While your aesthetics are more like character concepts, I really like the color scheme that you've kept consistent with them! I love Y/N's character concept the most - I loved her blend of warm colors and it seemed to show in her nature, though I do wish we saw more to the characters than just their pictures. I'd suggest adding images that show or describe who they are to the reader as well!

A Magic Touch: Through Spell and Sword: MiaKurenai_2009

Score: 7/10

Notes: Your aesthetics are amazing! I love the bright, neon-like colors and I love the magical elements added to it! The black background helps the colors pop and the size fits the page perfectly! I also like how you've added the names of each character on the aesthetic page and used different colors to exemplify the character's personalities! My only suggestion would be to blend the photographs in more, as they seem a bit wonky and blocky without proper blending or separation lines! 

------------------------------

🥇LORAINEJD

🥈strawberry1d

🥉BellOfSilence

----------------------------

STICKERS!!!!