INTRODUCTION ✯

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my mini-award! This is, I think, my second time hosting a mini-award, but my memory is like a goldfish and I forgot. In any case, this will be a short version of the much bigger award that I plan to host sometime in the future. I have no plan so far for the timeline of this award, but I plan to do the judging by myself (unless someone would like to volunteer to help, for which I'd be really grateful!)

A little about myself before we get into the award: I'm Sunny! Not my real name, but a pen name. I'm a high school senior and I have Emery-Dreifuss Muscular Dystrophy. If you've read any of my books before, then you probably have an idea of what it is, but it's basically a genetic disease that affects my muscles. There are also some cardiology and neurology factors to it, but in total, I'm just a regular girl who lives with weak limbs and a curved spine :D I don't let it stop me from doing what I love!

I don't want to bore you guys with that part though 😅Apart from that, I'm an aspiring writer who loves romance and daydreaming about my Prince Charming! I'm an avid reader and I also enjoy playing The Sims 4. I admit I'm guilty of making my book characters on that, but can you blame me? I love English as much as History, though I'm not much of a Science or Math girl. Password is your favorite school subject.

I've hosted awards before, so I'm not new to this scene, but as a senior, I have a lot on my plate (guys, AP Lang is no joke. It's kicking my butt LOL). However, I have a lot of days off that are coming up so I found time in my schedule to make this award! I love interacting with the Wattpad community and making new friends!

There'll be a lot of fun prizes in this award, not to mention a chance for you guys to also make friends and find new books! I hope we can all get along and support each other's work throughout the journey of this award!

Welcome to Sunny's Starlight Mini-Awards!

Also, just to make sure each chapter is read, there will be a question at the end of important chapters that everyone must answer. If you don't answer it, your form won't be accepted.