BEST COVER RESULTS 💫

Congratulations to all the winners of the best cover category! If you didn't win, please don't be disheartened! Keep up all of your amazing work! As your judge, it was awesome to look at and judge all of your books!

Please be aware that I WILL NOT be chasing you for your prizes. If you would like your prizes, you must DM me. The only prize I will be doing on my own is the shout-out, but the rest are all things you must DM me about! 

and now, to the scores...

----

KARFUNKEL: Heart of StoneSecondStar_Books

Score: 8/10

Notes: I love the color scheme of this cover! The blend of black and red is beautiful, and I also like how the cover is picture-specific. The necklace blends beautifully with the background and it doesn't look edited in any way. My only gripe is that the text is a bit difficult to read, but it's not a big issue if you look closely. 

Rise to StardomHappyEndingWriter

Score: 8.5/10

Notes: I really like this cover! I like how it's dark but you can still see the outline of a woman, who I'm guessing to be the protagonist based on the title and the premise of the story. I think the gradient of colors in the spotlight looks really good, and I also like the block font that the designer chose for this cover! I personally would prefer to see the 'stardom' either bigger or broken into two syllables so that there'd be less space on the cover, but overall it looks good! 

Between Two Worlds: A Prequel to the Mandalorian Series: MDjarin17

Score: 5/10

Notes: I like the woman at the center of the cover, though it looks a bit awkward with a quarter of her face cut off. I'd suggest either cutting half her face or centering her. I also think the text looks a bit out of place. I'd suggest centering the text as well and choosing a heavier, blocker font as it seems to suit the genre of the novel more. I would also choose an all-caps font for your name and add it either at the top of the novel or above the title, as in the corner it looks a bit odd. I do like the two lines that are placed above and below the title, though! I think it adds a good divide between the picture and the words. 

Enchantress of WordsKmytho

Score: 7/10

Notes: I LOVE the color scheme of this cover. The blues meld well with the white color of the text and I like how the different blues vary and meld together. I do think that the hand lowering from the top of the cover looks a bit out of place like it was just added as an overlay. I would suggest making the cover darker and having the hand blend into the sky. I think the text is beautiful, though! Having a serif font with cursive to emphasize the word "enchantress" works well with this cover type! 

SHS_Baby_A_A_

Score: 3/10

Notes: While I love the many colors this cover has, I think they need to be blended a bit better. The font is fine but I think it's a bit too much of the colors; it would be easier on the eyes to have a more uniform color scheme. I would also suggest blending the pictures better, for example having the three characters together instead as separate photos as that would also create more space for the title. I'm assuming that the 'SHS' at the top is the subtitle, which I would suggest is less visible than the title, otherwise, it may be confusing as to what the title is. 

--------------------------

🥇HappyEndingWriter

🥈SecondStar_Books

🥉Kmytho

Congratulations to all the winners! If you'd like your prizes, please DM me to discuss further! 

~STICKERS~