BEST TITLE RESULTS 💫

Congratulations to all the winners of the best title category! If you didn't win, please don't be disheartened! Keep up all of your amazing work! Special thanks to MDjarin17 for judging all of your books! Please follow them and check their works out as well!

Please be aware that I WILL NOT be chasing you for your prizes. If you would like your prizes, you must DM me. The only prize I will be doing on my own is the shout-out, but the rest are all things you must DM me about!

⭕STICKERS ARE PASTED BELOW! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A STICKER THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!!!

and now, to the scores...

----

Fates Converged: A Witch's Vow: EnigmaEpic

Score: 10/10

Review: This title covers every base, it flows, it relates to the story, and its mysterious nature is likely to pique a reader's curiosity.

--

Cataract of Delusion: new_erasktaylor

Score: 9/10

Review: This title is short and sweet, but its length does not diminish its cleverness, which also gives the reader a good idea as to the nature of the story and what it covers.

--

Parnatap Parashakti: Paving Way For Him: dwarkaratna

Score: 6/10

Review: Though the title is fairly intriguing and the first half flows well, I think the second half might flow better if it was written as "Paving The Way For Him."

--

The Crowe Inheritance: AdrielleReina

Score: 5/10

Review:  While the title flows and relates to the story the author is telling, it isn't overly intriguing, and wouldn't necessarily pull a reader into the story.

--

Born This Way: vampiregirl2131097

Score: 5/10

Review: Though this title is short and sweet, and while it relates to the story the author is telling, it isn't the most intriguing or unique.

--------------------------

🥇EnigmaEpic

🥈 new_erasktaylor

🥉dwarkaratna

Congratulations to all the winners! If you'd like your prizes, please DM me to discuss further!

--------------------------

STICKERS!!!!!