RULES ✤

Alrighty here's the part that nobody enjoys 😅However, to keep this place a healthy, productive, and welcoming space, rules are a must.

1). Add this book to your library and reading list. This only has to be until the awards come to an end, so you guys can get updates and my author notes!

2). NO BRIBERY. Bribery of any kind is unacceptable. I am the only judge (as of right now) and I will not accept bribes of any kind. If you try and bribe me, you will be disqualified

3). Please be friendly and kind. This award, and by extension, my profile, is a welcoming space for everyone! I won't tolerate any disrespect toward myself or any participants. If you are being unkind, I will disqualify and block you. Negativity has no home here.

4). Please no MAJOR EDITS. If you want to make minor changes like grammatical changes, that's fine, but please don't change entire chapters during the judging period. Once the judging period closes and results have been posted, then feel free to edit your novel as much as you like!

5). In a similar vein to the rule above, please notify me if you have changed your username or book title. If I cannot find your profile or book, then I won't be able to judge it, and it'll take up space for those who want to be a part of the award.

6). Please DON'T rush the judging process. As I said in my introduction, I'm a student. I will get the results out as soon as possible, so please don't rush the process. If there are any bumps in the way, I will post announcements in the book and on my profile to make all participants aware of the changes.

7). All books must be in English.

8). All books must have a minimum of 2+ chapters excluding Author's Note, Aesthetics, Dedications, etc

9). You are allowed to submit 2 books and they have to be in separate categories. Or, you can enter 1 book into 2 separate categories

10). If you'd like to judge, you cannot judge the category in which your book is participating in

11). Mature books are accepted! However, I will not accept any novel that goes against Wattpad guidelines. Books that glorify sexual assault, r*pe, incest, pornography, etc will not be accepted under any circumstances.

11a). As a side note: ALL LGBTQ+ BOOKS ARE ACCEPTED! This isn't part of the rules (not technically, anyway), but LGBTQ+ books are and always will be accepted!

12). Speaking of guidelines, please follow all Wattpad guidelines, or else your book will be disqualified.

13). There is no read/vote limit for your books, but they must be your books. No plagiarizing! 

Phew, that's all for the rules :) If I missed anything I'll add it later, but I believe that covers the basics. If you have any questions, please comment them here: →

question: what's the last letter of your username? -->