Chapter 48

-Third Person POV:-

   "Boss.. we lost track of contacting our team, the Chankimha might have captured them.."

"Fucking ass holes, they think they're better than me huh?"

-Freen's POV-

  Becky and I went out my team for dinner, it was my
treat because I felt being so nice right now. I felt overall happy that I'm here in the Philippines. Filipino Food are just so good, and the spices are great also, but Becky doesn't like spicy stuff, so I had to order different dishes for her.

  "Babe... why are Filipino people so adorbs?" Becky says beside me while looking through the window, she was seeing little kids coming out from their schools. I smiled thinking one day I will pick up our own little  me from her school. And bring her work with me. With no distractions.

  So cute!

  "I wonder if we'll have a boy.. I think it's a boy!" I said that made becky glare at me. "If it's a boy, then you two will always make fun of me! It's a girl!" She fought back. "Well, boys are more behaved than girls!" I said.

   "Yahh?!! And how do you know that? Huh!?" She shouts, all the team inside the van coughed, oh yeah I'm doomed. "Well.. uh.. because..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say because my team is secretly holding their laugh.

   "See!  You don't know anything about babies!! You don't even want to take care of our dog!!" She looked at me in disbelief. "I'm sorry ok? Is it my fault that your parents decided to move to England with BonBon?" I said while I caress her thighs with my hand. She looked away while blushing.

  "Then let's go to England and get BonBon! You have a private jet!" She says while moving my hand from her thigh that made me frown. "You're taking that as an advantage!" She grinned at me.

   "I don't care... I have my handsome soon-to-be-wife with me.. Right Guys?!" She asked the team inside the van, and they just agreed with her. I face palmed my self and sighed. "Alright then, if we're done with our work here, we'll pay a visit to your parents.."

  She smiled knowing that she won.

-Fast Forward-

  "Ugh! Finally, we're here,! My butt hurts from hours of sitting!" I said while stretching the hell out of me, I heard becky chuckling behind me and felt her  hugging my back.

   If you are all curious, we are now at the hotel room I rented for a 3 weeks. We did not plan on when we're going back to Thailand, but it depends on becky, If she wants to go back, then we'll go back. I can't do anything but to follow her instructions.

   "Boss, should we put these  inside now?" Asked Max who was holding a box full of foods that Becky might crave in the middle of the night. Which was sweets, fruits, cereals and chips. I like to be ready.

   "Yes please Max, and thank you for helping.." I thanked him and allowed him to go inside where I saw Becky already lying comfortably on the couch. I walked towards her and sat on an empty space beside her feet.

    "You ok hon?" I asked her, her eyes slowly opened and smiled. "I'm fine love.. come here... I'll be better when we cuddle" she opens her arms asking for a hug while I stood up and lay beside her. And we cuddled together.