Chapter 29

F's pov

    -Call ended-

Sigh..

Dad: "Hey.. was that Rebecca?"

Dad asked as he looked at me with confused face.

"Y-Yes.." I replied shortly.

Dad: "Oh, what did she say..?"

"Why are you so interested about it? She just asked me if I am ok and nothing more."

I said and asked Nita if she's already done with my phone and she agreed so I won't be giving her my phone again.

Dad: "I'm not interested Sarocha.. I just wanted to know how good of a wife she is to you.. in fact, she already specified her feelings towards you to me."

Dad said that made me roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah right, she had been treating me so well lately dad."I exclaimed.

Dad: "what did she do to you Freen? Why are you so against her?"

"N-nothing.. just forget it. I don't want to talk about her right now.."

  I said and looked at the window. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the Philippines.. the arrangement of the buildings, the people.. and many more..!

Later on, I was spaced out that Nita tapped her hand on my thigh that made me flinch.

Nita: "Boss! We're here.. why are you so spaced out all of a sudden?"

She asked as I blushed out of embarrassment.

"It's nothing Nita.. c'mon l-let's go out, I'm starving.."
    I said as an excuse and she held my hand to assist me from going out of the van.

I thanked her and went inside a fancy looking restaurant. We found a seat and we continued to order our breakfast as we were on a rush.

  We just ordered a common breakfast, we ate, and we headed out.

Dad said the construction site was near so we prepared ourselves to meet some people.

But before I went outside the van, I told dad that I have to take a quick call to someone, and he agreed.
I immediately called kirk to stop guarding Rebecca and that I already sent each of them a 100k on their bank accounts.

R's Pov:

    I was working with dad right now at the Company, he was discussing something about the upcoming launch of the business site in the Philippines that was at the care of the Chankimhas. We were the ones who's left here in Thailand to continuously work and The two Chankimhas were to go to the Phil and take care of the upcoming building project, the collaboration of Chankimha and Armstrong.

We were taking a quick break from the meeting and for a sudden, Freen's Father called me, and so I answered it without hesitation.

-On Call-

   Dad: "Hey.. Rebecca! How was the meeting with your dad going?"

R: "hey dad! It was going smoothly, we're taking a quick break now.. is there something that you need from me for you to call me all of the sudden?"

    Dad: "uhm, About that, I am not trying to interfere on your relationship but when I ask Sarocha about your phone call this morning, she seemed pretty off.. she was feeling a bit down.. and now she's often spacing out.."

R: "oh.. I'm.. sorry to hear that dad.. and I seems to be at fault for this.."

   Dad: "why is that?"