Chapter 41

Becky's Pov:

Two days had passed since the reconciliation of Freen and her Parents, I felt proud and happy for them because they are slowly becoming a family again.

   Three weeks from now is the wedding and the gender reveal party and P'Freen's Birthday. I need to prepare for the upcoming events especially my Fiancé's birthday.

   In these past two days. Me and Freen took a week off and prepared for our wedding which was 3 Months from now and which is the month of my birthday. We were planning our honeymoon on Japan.

   Yesterday I felt nauseous since the morning, I don't really know why though? I never talked this to P'Freen or to my parents because I don't want them to worry about me that they'll skip nor cancel thier meetings to just take care of me, like what Freen does. She'll do everything to make me feel less pain or buy me anything just to make satisfy my cravings.

  I was craving a bit of chocolate somethings, anything sweet. I went to P'Freen's office to drop off her lunch, it was rather frequent for me to do. And I love doing it. We often had lunch together with Richie. Us three make a great bond, or maybe us four. Richie has his own girlfriend now. That's why he never bothered me. I was glad though.

   As I was heading to Freen's office, I felt the cold aura around her company, did something happened?
I was lost with my own thoughts until I reached Freen's office and was about to knock when I heard a tantrum inside. The curious ass inside me wanted to listen further more, and I don't even care if everyone in this company saw me listening behind the door.

   "Fuck! How did he-?!How long did he have been doing this?!" It was Freen, screaming and cursing.
   "He- he can't! And he won't! I'll kill him with my bare hands if he dares to touch my wife even the slightest bit!" She shouts.

    Wait? Did she just involve killing?

"It's alright nong.. we won't let this happen either. We'll try to protect you at all costs. We're here for you.." It was a girl's voice, I can't seem to recognize.

And that's it. I barge through that door and saw a woman hugging Freen. And Kirk just sat there looking at Freen with worried eyes.

  "What the hell Freen?"

    Freen's pov:

It was 11:37 a.m. , a lovely day and a lovely noon waiting for my future wife to bring my lunch, gosh how I've missed her so much. I was looking at the view outside my large glass window, when I heard someone opening the door. I thought it was Becky but when I turned around. It was Kirk and Lux.
I've never had the time to visit them, I guess they came to visit me instead?

  I saw how serious they were, so I thought something happened..

  "P'Freen.. you need to know something." Kirk started. I stood up and hugged both of them, and led them to sit at the sofa I placed here in my office to talk.

  "P'Freen.. he's back. He has been tracking you down.." Kirk said that made me widen my eyes in disbelief.
  "Nong.. I think it's best if you delete all your social media platforms for the mean time so that he can't spy on you" Lux added. I can't believe this, I thought he was dead by now.

  "Nong.. don't worry, we will also try to hack him and stop him in some ways, but you need to be careful. Now that you have a wife, you have to be extra cautious. Be more aware of your surroundings nong.. we will help you with this" Lux said and came to hug me.

  I heard Kirk sighed. "Phi.. he has some hidden companions that helps him to track you down. He even got information about your wife. You-"
   Without Kirk finishing his sentence, I screamed.