Chapter 8

Freen's POV

   I woke up again, feeling alive, why would rold give me a chance to wake up? I should've just ended my life last night but somehow, something is stopping me from kiling myself..

"HEY! SAROCHA! GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL FACE YOUR CONSEQUENCES!" I heard Rebecca shouting at me outside of my room, man, I wish I could just die, no one even loves me here. Is she really my business partner?

    I slowly got out of my bed feeling dizzy because of last nights event, which is.. that fake rumor she heard or whatever and her shouting at me with words I don't even want to remember. I got out of the guest room I slept in and went downstairs to see Rebecca shooting a death glare at me. "Y..Yes Rebecca?" I shuttered. "D...Don't even say my name b/tch! Call me mistress!" She shouted while still looking at me with that beautifully eyes big round and red.... Is she going to kill me? "Alright mistress, as you wish."

I won't disobey her rules because she'll tell dad and dad will just abuse me, I know my dad's gay but he's that strong as he is...

"Go make me some food and make it quick, I'll be late for work! And don't even try to put something in it!" She declared. "Yes. As you wish"

I don't have a choice
...
Right? Or do I?

_____________________
Rebecca's Pov

-last night-

  After Freen slammed the door shut, I felt like a stupid maniac for saying that, I'm not even sure that he is her boyfriend neither my girlfriend said is true because she's pissed at Freen that day because she knew that we're living together.. maybe Friend said that to me for a payback to Freen and let me torture her... no.. I'll trust my girlfriend more.. Freen's just a stranger whom I got married to (in contract ofc).

  -the next day-
   I woke up with my alarm. And I saw it's already 6:45 am. I head downstairs willing to see Freen. But she isn't here.. did she escape?
  Thought for a moment but I saw her shoes is still here. I shouted "HEY! SAROCHA! GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL FACE YOUR CONSEQUENCES!". I waited for her for answer, but she didn't answer, I started to panic until I heard a hurry footsteps from upstairs "Y..Yes Rebecca?" She said, Thank God.. I thought she killed herself last night... what? Why do I care about her?

   I need to get rid of this feeling right now!

"Do...Don't even say my name b/tch! Call me mistress!" I hesitantly said making me shock with my own words..why did I said that? I thought. As she said "Alright mistress, as you wish" with a sad tone... She agreed calling me mistress? I wont even tell her dad about this.. why? Is she scared that her dad might know that she is disobeying me?... I quickly change the subject to "Go make me some food and make it quick, I'll be late for work! And don't even try to put something in it!" I declare trying to hide my shocked feeling with an angry tone... "Yes. As you wish" she said then she went to the kitchen to make me some food.

    Not gonna lie though. She is much a good cook than my stupid girlfriend.. my girlfriend don't even know how to cook an egg.. sheesh..

-fast forward-
   I stormed out of the house after scolding Freen to try fastening her cooking because she is slow.. she said she is trying to make it the best for me but she is taking wayy too long. I just said that I'll just grab mc donalds on the way to my company.. I didn't really feel bad about it.. she is nobody to me even.. I don't care..

___________________
Heyy angelss and girlfreens! Late ups! Sorry for the delay. It's my exams tomorrow. I promise you all that I'll make a happy ending of this story. But all endings isn't meant to be happy right?
Have a nice day everyone! Thankyou for the supportss!!