Chapter 47

Author's POV:

(Irin and Noey's wedding day)

"Boss, I have accomplished putting the tracker in her dress.." a man stood there wearing full black suit informed his boss from another country.

His boss grinned widely because of the news and told his team to turn on the tracking device and there he stood up proudly, he has been able to track Sarocha Chankimha down.

"Go and examine her house, I'll plan to attack a week after" He ordered and all of the people he said to go at the house of Freen, nodded and left.

-One day later-

"Boss, they went out.. we heard they were heading to the hospital... 9:30 a.m. sharp." An under-covered man updated his boss. "Go, and follow where they are. Don't loose them." Their boss said at the other line.

All the under-covered agents spread out and secretly followed the couple.

Freen's pov:

It has been a day and I felt that the whole world is looking directly at me... or maybe us. I felt shivers down from my neck to the bottom of my spine. Before the two of us entered the doctor, I scanned the whole area and spotted a clothed man wearing grey long outwear, blonde, dark black glasses match with his pants, and a beige shirt inside. I noticed he was following us.. I didn't mind it at first because I thought he had the same route as ours or maybe we picked the same doctor?

I glared at him and got inside with becky.

— Time Skip —

After the check up, the doctor recommended her to drink more water every day and eat healthy foods, the baby is fine, and the alcohol didn't affect it. Becky was now Three-month pregnant. I never left my smile since we got our of the hospital.

"Why are you smiling like a maniac?" Rebecca laughed beside me, I took her hand and intertwined with mine. "You don't know how happy I am right now my love.." I replied.

"It's obvious babe, I love making you smile like that, even though you look like a - nevermind..." she says, I frowned. "Like what??" I asked, she stopped walking and faced me, she leaned and kissed my cheeks. I blushed by that. "Nothing.." she says smiling cheekily.

As soon as we got out of the hospital, we went to a small sushi restaurant around the corner to have our date lunch. It's cute, Becky ordered almost everything from the menu.... She said she was hungry, I let her be, but I don't want her to overeat. I fed her like a little baby, and I love it.

_________________

As much as I love to spend the whole afternoon wasting our time on the carnival with becky, I dragged her out and headed home. I saw her pouting beside me, crossing her arms above her chest, avoiding eye contact with me, it's obvious that she's sulking. I just sighed and looked up at her ones the traffic light is green.

"Babe na?~" I put my hand on her thigh, she didn't flinch but she looked away. "I'm sorry love.. tomorrow is our flight... and we need to be early.." I explained. I heard her scoffed.

"You have a private jet! We can be late any time, plus! You have your own private pilot you payed for... can he wait..?!" She exclaimed.