Chapter 37

___
Monday, the day of my first training, Bec and I rushed to the office cause we were getting late. Eventually I woke up early but becky woke up late, she didn't want to separate from the bed. I know for sure her month is near. Or maybe had come. I will be ready for her needs, her personality when her period comes is strangely different than her normal personality.

"We wouldn't have been late if you hadn't overslept" becky complains beside me while I drove as fast as I can, trying not to be hit or hit anything while I drive.

"Me?! Am I the one who overslept? Am I the one who's stubborn to ever be separated from the bed?" I scoffed as I tightened my grip on the steering wheel.

"Oh so You're blaming me on this?!" She says. Of course I wouldn't let this fight last long, she would be sulking at me, especially since she has her period right now. She will be extra sensitive, clingy, angry, upset, hungry, needy, etc. that's why I have to be careful. I love this woman.

"Ahh.. n-no! I mean.. I'll buy you milktea after my meeting!" I said and smiled sweetly. I heard her chuckling beside me. I reached out for her hand and kissed it while not taking off my eyes at the road.

She quickly took it making me frown. I look over to her, I saw her cheeks getting pinkish. I smiled and focus on the road again.

___

Heading in our office, I can see the new hired models marching towards the interview room. I forgot I have to interview models for our company. I told becky to relax and enjoy herself in the office or do whatever she wants but she has a guard beside her.

She agreed but had asked me what will I do. "What will you be doing then? Aren't I a CEO here too? I can handle meetings too you know.." she said a little bit angry.

"Hushh.. Love, I don't want you to overwork yourself. Do whatever you want here in the office or anything, I have to interview models for our company. It is my job remember?" I said while caressing her cheeks. She rolled her eyes.

"Let me join you then! I would not like to let you hit any models there!" She exclaimed. She grabbed my hand and lead me towards the interviewing room.

Becky and I rushed inside making the loud banging sound on the door when we closed it. All the models and staffs looked at us as if we had a fight.

I lowered my head as becky led me to the area where I should be interviewing. Becky and I sat and started the interview with becky on my side, placing her hand on my lap and caressing it.

Every time I made eye contact with a model, she would pinch my lap. I don't know why would she act like that though.

In the middle of the meeting, I met face to face with a model, her hair was blonde, her skin was pale white. She says her name was Jennie. She often smiles at me whenever we made eye contact. I admit, she was beautiful, not as beautiful as my fiancé. I earned a million of pinches in my lap. Ignoring the pain is much better than minding it.

___
After the interview, Becky who was beside me the whole time, clung into my arm, claiming me that I'm hers. She's not wrong though. I chuckled at her cuteness as she glared at me.

"You like that model?" She asked me so suddenly and pointed out to Jennie who were stealing glances at us since the end of the interview.

"Uhh, no. Why would I be when I have my beautiful wife beside me" I replied proudly as I pinch her pointy nose. "No, not romantically. But as in 'like'".

"What do you mean?" I asked her. No really. I don't get what she's trying to say. "Never mind.. I'm going to the cafeteria to eat" she replied to me. "I will go with you.." I suggested but she declined.