Birthday's and Red heads

Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns everything...I only own the tiny twists. Anything in bold is taken straight out of the book.

Harry was in shock. A huge man stood in front of him telling home he was a wizard!! He also told Harry that he would be staying with a wizarding family. He took Harry with him leaving his abusive relatives in shock. Hagrid, the giant man, put Harry on the side part of Hagrid's big, silver motorcycle. Hagrid then got on and took off. Harry could barley hear the squeals of his cousin whom Hagrid had given a pig tail. Harry loved the ride and when Hagrid landed he was disappointed, but quickly got over it. He stared at the huge structure in front of him. A plump, red headed lady ran out and dragged him inside and started fussing over him. Harry could hear Hagrid chuckling behind him.
"Oh Harry, dear, you're as thin as a feather!! You must sit and eat!!"
The plump lady started cooking despite it being the middle of the night.
"Mum, keep it down I'm trying to study!!"
A red headed boy with rectangle half moon classes came down the stairs.
"Owls are this year and I can't study with all this racket!!"
He hadn't noticed Harry yet and when he turned on his heel he finally saw Harry. The red head came over and said
"Hello, my name is Percy Weasley. Who are you?"
Harry responded with,
"I'm Harry Potter."
Percy gaped at him and hurried upstairs. Probably to continue studying, Harry thought. Soon the lady put his plate down and introduced herself as he tucked in.
"I'm so sorry,dear, I haven't introduced myself!! I'm Mrs. Weasley and when your done I will take you up to our guest bedroom."
Soon after that Harry was full and Mrs. Weasley led Harry up to the guest bedroom and Harry laid down and was asleep within minutes.