Dream?

Janessa made a quick turn around only to be back where she started. She took a deep breath and sat down on one of the bus seats.

'This is definitely a dream-" SLAP

"WAKE UP!"

The heck?! She held her face where she was slapped only for it to be perfectly fine. 'Huh'

A sudden pull at the girls leg, yanked her down slightly. She looked down and was met with marble white eyes with dagger sharp teeth.

The monster pulled again, this time Janessa kicked it it the face as she got a scratch on her leg. Janessa let out a blood chilling scream as her leg burned.

Bang!] Janessa fell off her shared bed bringing the blanket with her. 'At least I'm back in the room.'

She stood up from the floor picking up the blanket and placing it back on the bed, only for her roommate not to be in the bed anymore.

"Weird." AHHHH! Taylor and Ashlyn could be heard from the other room. Janessa walked past the mirror as she caught a glimpse of the shadow in the closet.

The shadow had white eyes and sharp teeth. The shadow lunged at the girl causing her to sprint out the door and hold the knob shut.

Ashlyn and Taylor barged out of their room as well with panicked eyes. "Come on!"

Ashlyn grabbed Janessa arm and pulled her running with Taylor. "Taylor!" "Ty!" The twins hugged. "What going on?!" Tyler yelled, holding Taylor tightly.

"Something's in the -" Ashlyn started. SCREECH!

Two shadow monsters walked around the corner, goop seeping through their teeth. ". . . Run-" the monster lunged at the group.

"Run! Run Now! Go!" It chased after them as they ran out the door. Ben and Aiden held the door shut as Ashlyn caught her breath. Scrambling and scraping could be heard on the other side of the door.

"What was that thing?" "According to Tyler that would be the prank from earlier." Aiden sassed with a smile, whichever earned him a hard glare from Tyler.

"Ah!" Taylor shouted "Emma is still in there!" "I don't think she's in there." Ashlyn theorized, "She would have come out by now or at least yelled." She turned to Janessa who was on the ground. "She wasn't in there right?" To which she shook her head as she stood up.

Aiden hummed leaning off the door. "Now that you mention it, it's weird that no one at all has come outside after all the screaming and banging."

As Aiden let go of the door, The door knob wriggled and opened but Ben and Janessa held onto the door, hard causing a loud thud. "Hee. That could've been bad." The blonde chuckled

'Does he ever stop yapping?' 'Like ever.'

Janessa pushed harder turning her knuckles white. "COULD'VE?" Tyler shouted "Stop taking this as a joke! It's been bad! The sky is red for crying out loud!"

"Says you.." Tyler glared at you. "Well whining isn't gonna do anything." "And laughing is?!"

"Guys. . ." Taylor gulped "Look down..." She shivered at the sight. Several shadow monsters stood at the bottom in the parking lot, grinning mercilessly at the teens.

"Great work Tyler you attracted more."