Dumb and dumber

Aiden started yapping again for like the 5th time which almost ended up with him getting smacked by Tyler.

I managed to solve a rubix cube by the end of the ride. I mean it did pass time better than looking out the window.

Savannah was a pretty place.

When we got out of the bus, Ashlyn stretched, and popped most of her joints which made most of the group disturbed but they'll get used to it.

The teacher reminded us of the rules again. "Alright, everyone don't go too far out, make sure to be back here by five, and if anything happened call us immediately! When everyone is back..."

I zone out and look around, maybe this wouldn't be that bad... or so I thought.
____________________________________
Our group then had to decide what to do. We agreed on food first, then we went on a horse driven tour in a carriage, which was interesting.

We then looked at monuments, and a cool place with lamps.
"Aiden, do you ever think?"  I stood in front of the blonde who had his head in a large lamp.

"Like ever?" "Not really,no."

He smiled brightly at the girl "Take the picture."
The long haired girl brought the camera up to him and snapped the camera. "Aww it's not a Polaroid?" He whined "Does it look like a Polaroid camera."
____________________________________

I scolded Aiden as he stole coins from a fountain, but of course the yapper didn't listen.

"Excuse me! Would you like a tour of the Sorrel Weed house? A group canceled their tour last minute and now we have some empty spots if you guys are interested? It's only five dollars a person."

"Wait really?! This place is supposed to be really haunted! We gotta go!"

All it took was the mention of haunted for me to go, and the others quickly agreed.

"Then right this way!"
____________________________________

Sorry this one is kinda short😗